20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Our midget
    • Their midget
    • Horny
    • Mike
    • We all lose

5 minutes ago, buno67 said:

That’s the coaches job tho. To put those schemes together. Cant have playmakers at every position 

I think you need players at corner, pass rusher and OT (and QB obv).

If you don’t have guys who are DUDES there, it’s hard to scheme around that.

The defense had the dudes to get creative and scheme, the offense did not.

4 minutes ago, indifference said:

i literally do not care what u think of me. god bless

apparently you care what browns fans think to come to the browns team sub and spout off and show off how Ignorant you are. Its cool, just don’t become a salt b**** when your ignorance gets called out.

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I think you need players at corner, pass rusher and OT (and QB obv).

If you don’t have guys who are DUDES there, it’s hard to scheme around that.

The defense had the dudes to get creative and scheme, the offense did not.

I agree. when it comes to defense, you need to have those dudes on there.

offensively you can get away with it because the schemes should Be the advantage of the offense IMO. If the offense was totally voided of talent it be different but the browns offense has talent but the schemes have been greatly lacking lately. IMO.

5 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

This has been a problem since Baker has been here.

2:00 left, you need a TD to win the game. Who are you getting the ball to? Don’t say “the open guy” because late in a game, guys aren’t “open.”

Makes we want to go out and draft one of those guys. If it doesn’t work out for Baker, we’ll the browns have a stud WR waiting for the next QB

53 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

We were doomed the second we decided to go 5 wide....

That’s exactly what I was saying at the start. Like wtf are we doing 

Stefanski is a great play caller but sometimes he overthinks man 

like wtf are you trying to accomplish by doing that 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, buno67 said:

apparently you care what browns fans think to come to the browns team sub and spout off and show off how Ignorant you are. Its cool, just don’t become a salt b**** when your ignorance gets called out.

Awww someones feelings are hurt. Salty? Not at all. Baker aint that guy man, he’s holding the ball too long . Get over it

I thought last week was one of the worst officiated games but this week trumps it. Some of the calls they made were so ticky tacky and some were just bad like the roughing the pass calls they made. If they treated Baker like they did to Kyler, we should have seen 2-3 roughing calls go our way

Just now, buno67 said:

I thought last week was one of the worst officiated games but this week trumps it. Some of the calls they made were so ticky tacky and some were just bad like the roughing the pass calls they made. If they treated Baker like they did to Kyler, we should have seen 2-3 roughing calls go our way

Yup. If I were to put on a tin foil hat I'd say the refs had a vendetta against us for Baker calling them out last week.

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

We’re an avg team with an avg coaching staff with a greatly below avg defensive staff

I won’t give you that 

Stefanski, Stump, Callahan, and Chad O Shea are all highly regarded throughout the league. 

we just gotta stop going 5 wide so much. And we need to figure out who our FS is. 

JJ3 didn’t play FS primarily with the Rams. So we gotta figure out whose job that is. 

2 minutes ago, indifference said:

Awww someones feelings are hurt. Salty? Not at all. Baker aint that guy man, he’s holding the ball too long . Get over it

So are you suppose to throw it when their is absolutely no one open? Cause no browns WR is getting open. When they do get open, baker hits them in the hands and they drop it like OBJ did and Njoku. Its cool, your ignorant to what is going on. Like you calling out baker for scrambling when his 3rd and 4th string tackles can’t block and baker has to avoid the pressure to make something happen. Its cool, GTFO of our sub. Go back to Bucs sub

3 minutes ago, buno67 said:

The call on Hudson was ridiculous, this isn’t an officiating exhibition.  If he’s lining up deep, tell him after the play to move his area up. 

The two roughing calls on McDowell were absurd.  The former QB on the broadcast thought so. 

That’s 3 absolute whiffs by an officiating crew in one damned game against the same team. 

2 minutes ago, buno67 said:

So are you suppose to throw it when their is absolutely no one open? Cause no browns WR is getting open. When they do get open, baker hits them in the hands and they drop it like OBJ did and Njoku. Its cool, your ignorant to what is going on. Like you calling out baker for scrambling when his 3rd and 4th string tackles can’t block and baker has to avoid the pressure to make something happen. Its cool, GTFO of our sub. Go back to Bucs sub

*4th and 5th string tackles 

Just now, buno67 said:

I can do whatever I want and comment where ever I want.

Yeah its called throwing the ball away and avoiding sacks and fumbles. His lamar jackson improvising sucks and he needs to never do it again. I love how you ignore Baker missing odell TWICE wide open in the same drive. Yet im the ignorant one. Lol

Browns aint going nowhere with #6

• Like 1