Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Our midget
    • Their midget
    • Horny
    • Mike
    • We all lose

I’ll also say the Cardinals are a Super Bowl level team. 

The have an ability to spread you out that only maybe the Chargers can compare with. 

No one has that much speed with a quarterback like that. 

11 minutes ago, brownie man said:

The have an ability to spread you out that only maybe the Chargers can compare with. 

If Kyler get that’s much protection, something Newton and Jackson have never gotten, they will be a Super Bowl contender

28 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Not even close. The Cardinals may be 6-0, but they're really not that good and neither is Kyler. Today was all kinds of awful. Missing both tackles and the best back in the league matters, though. 

Also, fire Joe Woods. We've seen enough.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah I blame the game plan much more than Baker.

When you’re plan is to block a first ballot HOFer with a rookie 4th rounder 1:1, bad things are gonna happen.

Maybe Baker should just hit the dirt when dudes come in unblocked.  Save his body and stop risking turnovers.

Baker turned the ball over 3 times 

19 minutes ago, BrownsDog23 said:

Baker turned the ball over 3 times 

And kyler fumbled 3 times and we didnt recover once. Sometimes its dumb luck. His int was terrible, other than hat he threw well. He was trying to make a play on the watt fumble. 

It was another game, where a lot of people didnt play well around Baker. 

He didnt play well by any stretch.  

Baker was running for his life and did pretty good scrambling for the most part, shrugged off jj watt twice. 

He needs an offensive line too be at least ok.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Not even close. The Cardinals may be 6-0, but they're really not that good and neither is Kyler. Today was all kinds of awful. Missing both tackles and the best back in the league matters, though. 

Also, fire Joe Woods. We've seen enough.

This is what I’m saying 

people are really sleeping on the Cardinals 

theyve got too many all pros of their team man I’m telling you. 

Go through their roster and they’re built to give any team problems. They didn’t even have Chandler Jones out there today 

Vets like Hopkins, AJ Green, Hudson, Watt, Chandler Jones, Budda Baker, and now Ertz

Then add Young guys like Kyler, Rondale, Byron Murphy, Zaven Collins, Isaiah Simmons

cmon man. They are absolutely one of the most talented multi dimensional teams in the league. 

Getting to the Super Bowl is tough for anyone but I absolutely believe they’ve got the talent and experience to get there. 

Just now, brownie man said:

This is what I’m saying 

people are really sleeping on the Cardinals 

theyve got too many all pros of their team man I’m telling you. 

Go through their roster and they’re built to give any team problems. They didn’t even have Chandler Jones out there today 

Vets like Hopkins, AJ Green, Hudson, Watt, Chandler Jones, Budda Baker, and now Ertz

Then add Young guys like Kyler, Rondale, Byron Murphy, Zaven Collins, Isaiah Simmons

cmon man. They are absolutely one of the most talented multi dimensional teams in the league. 

Getting to the Super Bowl is tough for anyone but I absolutely believe they’ve got the talent and experience to get there. 

Chandler and Watt together are scary. That's about it. Kyler is Safeway Select Russell Wilson. When it counts, there's no way I pick them in the playoffs over any of the real contenders. 

Our defense is playing like a bottom-5 unit right now. Hopkins didn't do anything special. We just suck.

I'll agree that I like a lot of those guys--Rondale 🍆🍆🍆--going forward, but no, they're not that good. Liked I mentioned in another post, I even got to watch Kyler in person last week against the 49ers. He isn't special. He's alright. 

Talk about sleeping...when it's all said and done, Baker will be >>>>>>>>>>>> Kyler. But yeah, we'll see how things shake out once our tackles are back.

@NudeTayne

bro brace yourself

if they stay healthy 

Kyler is going to the HOF and will absolutely have a better career than Baker. And the thing is bro is won’t be close. 

I under how seeing people live can really make an impact, but don’t forget to take into account that was a divisional game and SF has game planned for him multiple times. They’re going to be more prepared than your average team. 

Kyler is a hall of fame quarterback bro. He’s going to be great for years. 

7 minutes ago, brownie man said:

@NudeTayne

bro brace yourself

if they stay healthy 

Kyler is going to the HOF and will absolutely have a better career than Baker. And the thing is bro is won’t be close. 

I under how seeing people live can really make an impact, but don’t forget to take into account that was a divisional game and SF has game planned for him multiple times. They’re going to be more prepared than your average team. 

Kyler is a hall of fame quarterback bro. He’s going to be great for years. 

I'd say that's just a tad early to say. LOL

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, brownie man said:

@NudeTayne

bro brace yourself

if they stay healthy 

Kizer is going to the HOF and will absolutely have a better career than Baker. And the thing is bro is won’t be close. 

Kizer is a hall of fame quarterback bro. He’s going to be great for years. 

all-done-wipe-hands.gif

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

Are we ready to burn the whole thing down?

Not even close. 

Kev and Berry and Depo for life. 

I feel bad for our young defenders that dont have a chance to thrive, waed, harrison, newsome and others