20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Our midget
    • Their midget
    • Horny
    • Mike
    • We all lose

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Looks like Alex Taylor has been moved to the 53 man roster from the PS.  That’s not a good sign for Conklin and/or Wills.

I pretty much expected to be without Wills - can't imagine he's all healed up from only resting one week. But we'll be in trouble if Conklin is out too.

5 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

We need a mask mandate on the field IMO.

No need if they follow protocol. I’m just worried that they won’t follow protocol and we end up with Garrett training some guys off the street how to play d-line in a parking garage before the game. 

Today there are many variables that will affect the game:  weather-20mph wind, Cardinal head coach has COVID, Murray dinged up, Mayfield dinged up, Garret and Clowney dinged up, Cardinal best rusher Jones out, Browns tackles Conklin and Willis doubtful, Chubb out, and 10 questionable Browns.  IMHO I believe the key factor is home court advantage playing with fire for the fans as well as wet and windy field conditions that the Browns practice and play.  Vegas has Browns 3.5 favorites and 49 over and under.  I like the Browns and under.  What do you think?