Game #6 - Sun, Oct 17 @ Washington

I hate to say it but this team is ******* terrible. There is something going on behind the scenes, it doesn't make sense. The defense is an absolute joke and now the offense is taking their lead.

What needs to happen because I'm not sure how much more I can take. I might actually start going to work on Sundays at this rate.

1 minute ago, Habbsawce said:

I hate to say it but this team is ******* terrible. There is something going on behind the scenes, it doesn't make sense. The defense is an absolute joke and now the offense is taking their lead.

What needs to happen because I'm not sure how much more I can take. I might actually start going to work on Sundays at this rate.

It’s crazy too if you would’ve told me we got the two best offensive line rookies in the league and Orlando Brown and would still be this bad I wouldn’t believe you. We need WR bad. The bucs have like 3 elite WR, the cardinals have two or three. We need WR and DE this offseason

Just now, Kirill said:

It’s crazy too if you would’ve told me we got the two best offensive line rookies in the league and Orlando Brown and would still be this bad I wouldn’t believe you. We need WR bad. The bucs have like 3 elite WR, the cardinals have two or three. We need WR and DE this offseason

Unforced turnovers every single game. This is professional football and these are turnovers that should be very rare, and they're happening every ******* week. Something has to happen.

It just has to.

• Like 1
Just now, Habbsawce said:

Unforced turnovers every single game. This is professional football and these are turnovers that should be very rare, and they're happening every ******* week. Something has to happen.

It just has to.

Yeah we just gotta focus on getting in the playoffs at this rate. If we’re in a good position to make it just prioritize health and let these other teams expend more energy late in the year for playoff seeding.

3 minutes ago, KC_Guy said:

This defense is a joke

no pass rush

no deep end to cover that

no cohesion

no discipline

no nothing

Moving Chris Jones to DE then running more 3 linebacker sets except the 3rd guy is Neumann or god forbid Dan Sorensen has been devastating.