Jump to content

It's Packer Week! Week 6 Gameday Thread


Recommended Posts

Just now, Sugashane said:

Understood the first deep throw, it was clearly a missed call. This one though... Yeah. No clue. 

I think he expects Robinson to work to the back of the endzone on that play but if both guys aren't on the same page then it is a disaster of a throw.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

That was a disappointing final drive before half. 

Should have definitely came away with pts there or at least a FG try from Santos

This offensive coaching staff drives me mad

Do a better ******* job Nagy you *****

 

Edited by topwop1
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, topwop1 said:

That was a disappointing final drive before half. 

Should have definitely came away with pts there or at least a FG try from Santos

This offensive coaching staff drives me mad

Do a better ******* job Nagy you *****

 

So by not calling offensive plays he is in a much better job to do the things you need from your head coach...oh wait...that doesn't include calling a time out when you see your rookie QB is about to take you out of field goal range at the end of the half.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Oh good, the Bears O is still absolute garbage. If I'm GB, I stack the box and force these idiotic playcallers to design something smart & the bad WR's to finally get open. Fields has to be a lot better

Which one? Because the under centre outside zone play action to stay on schedule one is pretty good...the get into shotgun and try and play backyard football like Mahomes does is garbage.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

So by not calling offensive plays he is in a much better job to do the things you need from your head coach...oh wait...that doesn't include calling a time out when you see your rookie QB is about to take you out of field goal range at the end of the half.

He forgot they could still spike the ball if they got a first down. He's still learning!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

He forgot they could still spike the ball if they got a first down. He's still learning!! 

Could be worse, there was that d3 college game yesterday, where they marched down the field with no time outs, get to field goal range, run up, and kneel instead of spiking the ball to stop the clock and kick the (what would have been game winning) fg. Game over loss. 

 

Edited by Epyon
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...