It's Packer Week! Week 6 Gameday Thread

soulman

15 hours ago, joeybrowner47 said:

Me too believe me. But I have to think that most of our angst stems from the complete dominance both of our fan bases have had to deal with for 30 years. We’ll have our day Bears friends. Just hope I’m still alive to see it

Exactly. I have not watched the last two years of Bears / Packers games because it's always the same answer. I'd rather not be pissed the rest of the day. 

17 hours ago, joeybrowner47 said:

Couldn’t have said it better myself. So much for being humble, right there is why I loathe the packers and their fans. I can’t wait until they no longer have a hall of fame quarterback and shut the eff up. I think we all saw what a “great” organization they are after Barr ended Rodgers season and they had a mere mortal at QB. Act like you’ve been there before and have some class

Dude zip it. How about telling Bears fans to show respect. When you poke the Bear no pun intended this is what you get. Rodgers doesn't have the history of doing this to any fan base, he was provoked. Were you outraged when Randy  Moss mooned the Packers fan base at Lambeau in that playoff game in 05? You're just a salty Vikings fan that hates the greatness of the organization and QB you can't beat. 

Edited by St Vince

Bears were not better team, but officiating is corrupt.

It isn't just the calls and no calls.   It is timing of same that absolutely kills a large momentum changing moment in game.

And no calls are often over looked as a giant factor.

Also Fields is not being protected like other QBs and it is bull.   

We need more weapons! WE NEED MORE WEAPONS! Im ready to pound the gravel and call for our leadership. This offseason we need emphasize getting a WR like Courtlland Sutton or DJ Shark. Our field of play is so limited, we might as well be playing football in 1940 with **** Butkus. What we need is a modernization of our offense and it starts in the tranches and works out into our receiving threats.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BACK2MACKSACK said:

We need more weapons! WE NEED MORE WEAPONS! Im ready to pound the gravel and call for our leadership. This offseason we need emphasize getting a WR like Courtlland Sutton or DJ Chark. Our field of play is so limited, we might as well be playing football in 1940 with **** Butkus. What we need is a modernization of our offense and it starts in the tranches and works out into our receiving threats.

On 10/17/2021 at 11:13 AM, JAF-N72EX said:

Crawford is getting his first defensive snaps of the season against a QB like Rodgers. Call me crazy but i don't think that's a good idea.

his first snaps other than week 1 when he started and played the whole game at nickel back.

but you have a good memory, just like you remember arlington hambright playing well in a game last year 😉

3 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Is Borom ever going to return? He was eligible to practice 2-3 weeks ago IIRC and I don't believe he has practiced in any capacity. Plus, Wilkinson is god awful.

High ankle sprains can be around 6-8 weeks or so, the Bucs game will be week 6.

On 10/13/2021 at 10:13 AM, G08 said:

As far as I'm concerned, Aaron Rodgers OWNS US until we prove otherwise. 20-5 record against us, 80% winning percentage. Good grief 🤢

Packers 24
Bears 14

Nailed the score and Rodgers owning us 😬

Edited by G08
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, HuskieBear said:

his first snaps other than week 1 when he started and played the whole game at nickel back.

but you have a good memory, just like you remember arlington hambright playing well in a game last year 😉

Stop embarrassing yourself and start doing your research before trying to "correct" someone.

First you tried to "correct" me by saying Hambright didn't play at all last year when he started and played the entire game vs the Titans. Now your trying to correct me by saying this wasn't Crawford first snaps on defense and that he started week 1 at NB and played the whole game when in fact he didn't even play a single snap on defense at all. Crawford played on STs in week 1 and Christian played nickel the whole game. 😂

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/C/CrawXa00.htm

VvjIHVm.png
kek7ar2.png

Edited by JAF-N72EX