It's Packer Week! Week 6 Gameday Thread

soulman

10 hours ago, St Vince said:

How about telling Bears fans to show respect.

How ironic. A Packers fan telling others they should respect Rodgers when your very own disgustingly spoiled rotten fanbase has disrespected him more than in the last 8 months than anyone else has during his entire career. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, G08 said:

Lol no time machine, just years of watching 12 rip my team's heart out.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611c8e210aa1d7d3c1a65

Twice a year. Every year. lol 

This year didn't really suck for me thankfully. Game is definitely frustrating but every loss is a step closer to seeing Nagy booted. Big picture.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Stop embarrassing yourself and start doing your research before trying to "correct" someone.

First you tried to "correct" me by saying Hambright didn't play at all last year when he started and played the entire game vs the Titans. Now your trying to correct me by saying this wasn't Crawford first snaps on defense and that he started week 1 at NB and played the whole game when in fact he didn't even play a single snap on defense at all. Crawford played on STs in week 1 and Christian played nickel the whole game. 😂

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/C/CrawXa00.htm

VvjIHVm.png
kek7ar2.png

damn dude, the emoticon is used to indicate non-hostility. christ i swear you're taking this WAY too seriously. i confused christian and crawford, i'll admit it. your boner for hambright is another thing - yeah, he did play a game last year. i was giving you **** for saying you remember him playing well while simultaneously not getting his name right. someone else wanted you to back up your claim and prove that he actually played well. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

How ironic. A Packers fan telling others they should respect Rodgers when your very own disgustingly spoiled rotten fanbase has disrespected him more than in the last 8 months than anyone else has during his entire career. 

He doesn't even respect his own family yet *I* should respect *him*?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

He doesn't even respect his own family yet *I* should respect *him*?

He's the most talented QB I've ever seen *shrug* 

I'd say "greatest" but it's hard to have more Super Bowl Championships under your belt than any team in the NFL. **** Tom Brady.

• Like 1

I'm not salty about Rodgers. He does own the Bears.

I'm salty about the Bears' organization that's been a doormat in this rivalry for years. Maybe stop trying to build a football team like it's 1985. Maybe look at your rivals, figure out how they're successful, and copy it. When was the last time the Bears hired a Packer coach or executive of any significance? Instead of taking their beatings and learning from them, the Bears seem content to lose - as long as they lose in the Bear way.

Edited by abstract_thought
  • Like 5

GB fans pre 2020:  How dare you bring up Rodgers personal life?   Have you no shame sir?

GB fans off season 2021: Rodgers is a tool.  Not even his family likes him.  I hope he does go somewhere else, fails miserably and then dies in a fire.   Stupid man bun.   Go Love. Time to move on.   Let him sit and eat all the money.   

GB fans in season 2021:    Rodgers rules.   😍🥰 Rodgers.  Class act this guy.   The true goat.

13 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I take back what I said. Maybe I  should've used provoke instead. You have the right not to respect anyone, but when you provoke people don't get upset when it's thrown back at you. And for your info the Packers fans didn’t disrespect Rodgers, we didn't draft his successor the front office did. His beef was with them not us. Yes some fans had a problem with him and some didn't. I myself wanted him traded for a kings ransom. I could've cared less if he returned. So you had fans in both of those camps.

1 hour ago, abstract_thought said:

I'm not salty about Rodgers. He does own the Bears.

I'm salty about the Bears' organization that's been a doormat in this rivalry for years. Maybe stop trying to build a football team like it's 1985. Maybe look at your rivals, figure out how they're successful, and copy it. When was the last time the Bears hired a Packer coach or executive of any significance? Instead of taking their beatings and learning from them, the Bears seem content to lose - as long as they lose in the Bear way.

I was REALLY wanting to steal Tom Clements. He's still a disgustingly underrated coach IMO and one of my "off the radar" HCs I would interview. He's damn old but I think he had a ton to do with Rodgers' ascension to an elite QB.

26 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I was REALLY wanting to steal Tom Clements. He's still a disgustingly underrated coach IMO and one of my "off the radar" HCs I would interview. He's damn old but I think he had a ton to do with Rodgers' ascension to an elite QB.

Before Trestman he could have been awesome.

• Like 1

https://www.dailywire.com/news/im-not-a-part-of-this-woke-cancel-culture-aaron-rodgers-speaks-after-legendary-trash-talk-moment?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro&fbclid=IwAR2TFYQl_UYAEhwh8onqRHLhcG5jaf_hAb42yp7WTlO-vc5flRGRUD_P_Gw

“There’s a PC woke culture that exists,” Rodgers told Pat McAfee. “And there’s a Cancel Culture at the same time, and it’s based on people’s own feelings of maybe personal [misery] or distaste for their own situations or life or just the enjoyment of holding other people down underneath their thumb.”

“I’m not a part of this woke, Cancel Culture that tries to silence people all the time.”

I think the NFL, the union and the NFL media don't agree. 

Like Trotsky said, You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you.

On 10/18/2021 at 10:08 PM, incognito_man said:
On 10/13/2021 at 11:13 AM, G08 said:

As far as I'm concerned, Aaron Rodgers OWNS US until we prove otherwise. 20-5 record against us, 80% winning percentage. Good grief 🤢

Packers 24
Bears 14

Holy hell dude. Do you own a time machine?

Hilariously on point 

• Like 1