Week 6 Games

Leader

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

overrated by who?

They're an averageish team, I'm not sure I've seen them ranked higher unless I'm missing something

There were a few media types I believe who started selling them as the real deal when they hit 3-0.  I never bought it though.

Yeah, it sucks they couldn't get it done today.  But then again since I live in NC, at least it'll be music to my ears to hear their fan base be disgruntled lol.

Meantime ... I hope the Patriots embarrass Mike McCarthy up in Foxboro.

3 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Given Cleveland’s history they need to resign Baker. I would hate doing so though. 

I thought this was a hot take but I’d rather have Derek Carr.

I don't think there is much difference between Carr and Mayfield.  Carr is a little bit better at taking care of the ball.  It would have to come down to the price.  If you are paying him like the 10th best QB, go ahead and pay him.  

40 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Given Cleveland’s history they need to resign Baker. I would hate doing so though. 

I thought this was a hot take but I’d rather have Derek Carr.

Im not giving big money to Mayfield.   They have a very good roster, but I would need more for the money than they get with Mayfield. They might be forced to pay him depending on the market, but it would be a VERY short contract for me.

21 minutes ago, Tperk said:

Baker looks pretty hurt after that play by Watt. Not looking good for him.

Partially torn labrum in his left shoulder I believe...and he landed on it on that play. Staying in game but he's gonna be playing through some pain all year long. Only way he's fixing that is with offseason surgery