• #12 OK State @ #25 Texas, Noon FOX
    • Auburn @ #17 Arkansas, Noon CBS
    • #11 Kentucky @ #1 Georgia, 3:30 CBS
    • Purdue @ #2 Iowa, 3:30 ABC
    • Pitt @ Virginia Tech, 3:30 ESPN2
    • #13 Ole Miss @ Tennessee, 7:30 SECN
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/16/2021 at 03:30 PM

5 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Son you've gotta enter the world of brown mustard. Step your game up.

There's a place nearby that makes like 30 different mustards and horseradish products. It's lovely. Jalapeno mustard is my favorite right now but yes, anyone who doesn't indulge in brown mustard is missing out

• Like 1
5 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

There's a place nearby that makes like 30 different mustards and horseradish products. It's lovely. Jalapeno mustard is my favorite right now but yes, anyone who doesn't indulge in brown mustard is missing out

But do you ruin it with that tomato water product?

Cheese, mustard, pickles, grilled onions and a dab of mayo is all you need on a burger. Hot dog? Relish is the only answer.

Edited by beekay414
2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

But do you ruin it with that tomato water product?

Cheese, mustard, pickles, grilled onions and a dab of mayo is all you need on a burger. Hot dog? Relish is the only answer.

Gladly ruin it!! You know what I used to do as a kid? Mix ketchup and mustard together and dip my fries in it. The nice orange color and combo of flavors is excellent!

On a dog though.... You can do so much. There's a local food truck that has about 20 different types in their arsenal. They have so many good choices. IMO, the best dog is a chili cheese coney, leave those damn nasty *** onions off it, and throw on some hot sauce. Never go wrong there! 

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

i-dont-think-we-can-be-friends-friendshi

I can tolerate fried onions, caramelized are ok as well but if we're talking plain white onion? Nope. Red onion? Your pallet is all kinds of messed up lol. One of my wife's bridesmaids ate a red onion like an apple and I wanted to kick her out of her own home. 

1 minute ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I can tolerate fried onions, caramelized are ok as well but if we're talking plain white onion? Nope. Red onion? Your pallet is all kinds of messed up lol. One of my wife's bridesmaids ate a red onion like an apple and I wanted to kick her out of her own home. 

But for real, there's not a lot I can't/won't eat. Ketchup just happens to be the one condiment that I find repelling. Of all the world's flavors, that's what people choose to put on burgers/dogs/brats? Gross.