• #12 OK State @ #25 Texas, Noon FOX
    • Auburn @ #17 Arkansas, Noon CBS
    • #11 Kentucky @ #1 Georgia, 3:30 CBS
    • Purdue @ #2 Iowa, 3:30 ABC
    • Pitt @ Virginia Tech, 3:30 ESPN2
    • #13 Ole Miss @ Tennessee, 7:30 SECN
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/16/2021 at 03:30 PM

1 minute ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Youngstown.... Ouch. Used to go there for baseball tournaments when I was younger. Got offered (what looked like) crack when I was 15 just walking to Pizza Hut to meet the team bc I was late lol. That place is..... fun. 

Haha, we were in an okay part. Lived in a house on the other side of the woods from the Niles water tower. I was in like 4th grade I do believe so we're talking 1995-96 or so. Outside of that, the only time I've been in that area was on the base with my dad lol.

2 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I did Athens Halloween for like 6 years straight at one point I think. Didn't you say Madison has it beat? Like you, I'm aged out of that also lol. Was definitely fun while it lasted. My nephew goes there now so I have options in case I decide to see what I'm made of these days. 

Yes, I think Madison does it a little better but Athens is a great time. My buddy lived in Nelsonville so we just got tanked, I'm pretty sure I tried talking to a cop's horse before he threatened to put me in the drunk tank (the cop, not the horse). I woke up laying on the kitchen floor of his small *** house with a dead black widow spider smashed about 3 feet from my face and a dude I didn't know straight up sleeping on the kitchen table. Really good time obviously lol.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Haha, we were in an okay part. Lived in a house on the other side of the woods from the Niles water tower. I was in like 4th grade I do believe so we're talking 1995-96 or so. Outside of that, the only time I've been in that area was on the base with my dad lol.

Yes, I think Madison does it a little better but Athens is a great time. My buddy lived in Nelsonville so we just got tanked, I'm pretty sure I tried talking to a cop's horse before he threatened to put me in the drunk tank (the cop, not the horse). I woke up laying on the kitchen floor of his small *** house with a dead black widow spider smashed about 3 feet from my face and a dude I didn't know straight up sleeping on the kitchen table. Really good time obviously lol.

That sounds like a solid Halloween night!! Lol. I got strong Half Baked vibes there. Nelsonville (a lot of assuming lol), cop horses, drunk tank, yeah. I remember the first time I went and turned the corner into Court Street my jaw dropped. 10s of thousands of people just jam packed. Covids wet dream. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Never had it, and I like spicy as long as it’s not hot for the sake of being hot.

Look it up and give it a shot if it sounds like something that interests you. It should be at your local Kroger. Like a spicy, candied relish. We've mixed it with cream cheese in the past but it can easily be left alone. Very different and very good

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 1

On 10/17/2021 at 6:10 PM, beekay414 said:

I flat out love tomatoes. I eat them like apples when I pick them from my garden (the years I have one). Just so damn good. I just don't even consider ketchup to be edible. I also eat my fries with no condiments whatsoever so I've never understood the need to dip them in that heathen sauce.

Heathen sauce 🤭

• Like 1