• #12 OK State @ #25 Texas, Noon FOX
    • Auburn @ #17 Arkansas, Noon CBS
    • #11 Kentucky @ #1 Georgia, 3:30 CBS
    • Purdue @ #2 Iowa, 3:30 ABC
    • Pitt @ Virginia Tech, 3:30 ESPN2
    • #13 Ole Miss @ Tennessee, 7:30 SECN
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/16/2021 at 03:30 PM

Texas is so disappointing

I know "history" matters, but man, is there a team in the country whose reputation exceeds performance by this margin?

This team is going to be Tennessee once they move to the SEC.. high hopes every year, but ultimately are going to be .500 all the time

27 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

You sure?  The finalists were strong that year; Ingram, Gerhart, McCoy, Tebow, Suh.

Very sure

DMC and Slaton >>> Ingram and Gerhart
Smith and Quinn = McCoy and Tebow

Suh was a generational DL but 5 finalists is enough proof that the class sucked overall. No clear winner and bad enough to get DL votes.

Edited by beekay414

9 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

If he continues to refuse to fire that fat sack of shiot defensive coordinator and continues to start Emory, yes.

I thought about you when LSU literally ran through Florida today. I thought last year was tough the way Florida lost to LSU but today was tougher. LSU just said ran the ball and dared Florida to stop it and they couldnt. The team that couldnt run the ball all season long just had their back break the single game rushing record held by Fournette in LSU history. As much as I like Davis-Price I dont think he is LSU best back. Thats John Emery who is suspended. 

Florida was fortunate that the game was even that close. That hailmary play LSU botched at the end of the half. LSU had two long plays on offense that was called back due to penalties in the 1st half. One was a td and the other one I had no doubt would led to points. So Florida shouldve got beat by at least 3tds today. It was rough. Someone needs to be held accountable for Florida bc last year and this year getting beat by this version of LSU team isnt good at all.