Week 6: KC Chiefs (2-3) at (2-3) WFT, 1 PM CBS (Theme: Clint Eastwood)

MikeT14

kc.png&h=100&w=100 vs wsh.png&h=100&w=100

Matchup Predictor

KCWSH
34.2%65.5%
Tie: 0.3%According to ESPN's Football Power Index

•  
  •  

Season Leaders

Passing Yards

3139477.png&h=102&scale=crop&w=102KC
P. Mahomes135-195, 1490 YDS, 16 TD, 6 INT
2565969.png&h=102&scale=crop&w=102WSH
T. Heinicke102-159, 1208 YDS, 8 TD, 5 INT

Rushing Yards

4242214.png&h=102&scale=crop&w=102KC
C. Edwards-Helaire65 CAR, 304 YDS
4360294.png&h=102&scale=crop&w=102WSH
A. Gibson79 CAR, 313 YDS, 3 TD

Receiving Yards

3116406.png&h=102&scale=crop&w=102KC
T. Hill37 REC, 516 YDS, 4 TD
3121422.png&h=102&scale=crop&w=102WSH
T. McLaurin29 REC, 400 YDS, 3 TD

Injury Report

kc.png&h=100&w=100Kansas City Chiefs
NAME, POS STATUS DATE
Travis Kelce, TE Questionable
Oct 11
Tyreek Hill, WR Questionable
Oct 11
Chris Jones, DT Questionable
Oct 12
Charvarius Ward, CB Questionable
Oct 12
Clyde Edwards-Helaire, RB Injured Reserve
Oct 12
wsh.png&h=100&w=100Washington
NAME, POS STATUS DATE
Curtis Samuel, WR Questionable
Oct 11
Ryan Fitzpatrick, QB Injured Reserve
Oct 11
Dyami Brown, WR Questionable
Oct 12
Cam Sims, WR Questionable
Oct 12
Brandon Scherff, G Questionable
Oct 12

Team Stats

kc.png&h=100&w=100 wsh.png&h=100&w=100
Points Per Game 30.8 24.6
Points Allowed Per Game 32.6 31.0
Total Yards 426.2 353.0
Yards Passing 298.0 244.2
Yards Rushing 128.2 108.8
Yards Allowed 449.6 415.8
Pass Yards Allowed 308.6 301.4
Rush Yards Allowed 141.0 114.4

• Line: KC -7.0
  • Over/Under: 56

Get right game for Pat Mahomes. I we’ve been every QBs coming out party this year, even when we mostly played half way decent last week vs Jameis & the Saints, we didn’t even stop a Hail Mary from being caught and we blew a handful of coverages or run fits which cost us the game.

Mahomes is going to have a field day:

80%, 400 yards, 5 TDs & zero turnovers!

Given that we play a defense that’s actually worse than ours, I think Heinicke & the passing game get back on track and he has a decent game but we’ll get smoked by Pat Mahomes.

Heinicke: 70%, 300 yards, 3 TDs & 1 int by the honey badger 

Chiefs: 45-31

Edited by turtle28

Before the Chiefs played on Sunday night, I had really been weighing in the mind the possibility that we could basically concede this game. Rest all the banged-up players, understand that we’re going to get destroyed, and try to heal up to get closer to full strength for the next game and beyond. There was virtually no chance of us winning, so why continue to have these guys play nicked up and risk getting hurt worse when the reward would be non-existent anyway?

But possibility that all of Hill, Kelce, and CEH might be out is forcing me to backpedal on that stance, as I do think there’s a chance we could win if they all don’t play. Mahomes is not of this world, but if he’s just handing it to Darrel Williams and throwing it to Mecole Hardman and Byron Pringle and the Belldozer?? That’s not the same Chiefs that you run and hide from. Their defense is as bad as ours at the moment, so if you have a chance to keep Mahomes around 30 points, you might have a shot to win at the end. 

28 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Before the Chiefs played on Sunday night, I had really been weighing in the mind the possibility that we could basically concede this game. Rest all the banged-up players, understand that we’re going to get destroyed, and try to heal up to get closer to full strength for the next game and beyond. There was virtually no chance of us winning, so why continue to have these guys play nicked up and risk getting hurt worse when the reward would be non-existent anyway?

But possibility that all of Hill, Kelce, and CEH might be out is forcing me to backpedal on that stance, as I do think there’s a chance we could win if they all don’t play. Mahomes is not of this world, but if he’s just handing it to Darrel Williams and throwing it to Mecole Hardman and Byron Pringle and the Belldozer?? That’s not the same Chiefs that you run and hide from. Their defense is as bad as ours at the moment, so if you have a chance to keep Mahomes around 30 points, you might have a shot to win at the end. 

If every single one of their top 3 weapons don’t play, that’s the only way we have a chance, and even then it’s more like 1 outa a million… but… you’re telling me there’s a chance? 😂 

1 hour ago, e16bball said:

Jameis Winston just threw 4 TD passes throwing to dudes I’ve never heard of. What do you think Mahomes is going to do to us lol

• Like 3