Week 6: KC Chiefs (2-3) at (2-3) WFT, 1 PM CBS (Theme: Clint Eastwood)

MikeT14

Disclaimer- Haven't read this thread.

Missed 42 yard F G changed all the momemntum. Chip shot for most kickers. just when he was rebuilding confidence .

Lining up off-side --Really ? 

Looks like a bad team, bad players ( WJ3 is awful ) Scott Turner- terrible 3rd down calls a few times. Seems they are trying to protect Heiny . maybe he needs it - who knows. Rivera- agree- He's a one hit wonder, Cam . Del Rio - No idea what he's doing . Injuries too - but everybody deals with them . We need another running back . Marlon Mack ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

That was also defensive holding. No flag

Sorry, but I still don’t see any interference on this play or a defensive hold unless it happened before the ball was in the air.

Here’s what I’ll say. It was an awful pass by Taylor. I hate to say this bc I really like Taylor & want him to succeed, but you have to wonder if he continues to miss open WRs for another week or 2 so bad will Rivera turn to Kyle Allen?

47 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Sorry, but I still don’t see any interference on this play or a defensive hold unless it happened before the ball was in the air.

Here’s what I’ll say. It was an awful pass by Taylor. I hate to say this bc I really like Taylor & want him to succeed, but you have to wonder if he continues to miss open WRs for another week or 2 so bad will Rivera turn to Kyle Allen?

Watch it again on All 22. DB holds him earlier in the route and it affects his route (before the clip but as the ball was being thrown). I was watching from the opposing end zone and it looked pretty clear to me on the play. 

But yes, Heinicke could have thrown the ball more toward the hash and it would've been 6 even with that holding.