ProFootballFocus Top/Bottom at every position, as of Week 5 2021

TheKillerNacho

Just now, Whicker said:

The only issue with their grades is that they/others try to protray them as objective fact. The grades themselves are useful with context. 

Sure, I.E. that Greedy Williams has basically played limited snaps and then this past week played great against Herbert in those small opportunities. It doesn't really take into account the quality opponent, sample size, scheme, etc.

• Like 2

Hollywood had THAT game, and is still a top 6 WR? surprising

Zach Wilson managed to keep himself outside of the bottom 5 is impressive

I know Mac Jones is probably floating somewhere in the "middle" or "lower-middle" range, but boy, wouldn't it be serendipitous if all 6 rookies made up the bottom 6

I feel vindicated for Ben's placement in the bottom group. I know its in fashion right now to hate on Ben, but I was on it way before it was cool.

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Sure, I.E. that Greedy Williams has basically played limited snaps and then this past week played great against Herbert in those small opportunities. It doesn't really take into account the quality opponent, sample size, scheme, etc.

Yup, that's their thing. Every play of every game is treated the same. It's not great (as all plays are obviously not created equal), but realistically it's the only way of doing this type of thing.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Hollywood had THAT game, and is still a top 6 WR? surprising

Zach Wilson managed to keep himself outside of the bottom 5 is impressive

I know Mac Jones is probably floating somewhere in the "middle" or "lower-middle" range, but boy, wouldn't it be serendipitous if all 6 rookies made up the bottom 6

I feel vindicated for Ben's placement in the bottom group. I know its in fashion right now to hate on Ben, but I was on it way before it was cool.

iirc Zach Wilson was 7th worst, was just a smidge above Lance

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

OFFENSIVE GUARD

Top 7:
1. Zack Martin 92.3
2. Joel Bitonio 89.9
3. Connor McGovern (DAL) 88.7 <===
4. Michael Onwenu 85.2
5. Chris Lindstrom 83.6
6. Rodger Saffold 80.0
7. Matt Feiler 78.5

Literally the only player you specified a team. 

Looking forward to hearing every ones opinions. A little odd we didnt land a single skill spot on offense, unless you could TE.