ProFootballFocus Top/Bottom at every position, as of Week 5 2021

TheKillerNacho

47 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Literally the only player you specified a team. 

Looking forward to hearing every ones opinions. A little odd we didnt land a single skill spot on offense, unless you could TE. 

There's a separate OL named Connor McGovern playing for Jets, you realize. Even though he is listed as Center, he did start his career as a guard so I listed the team to avoid confusion as to which Connor McGovern it was being referenced.

3 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Top 5:
1. Creed Humphrey 87.1
2. Frank Ragnow 86.2
3. Jason Kelce 82.8
4. Corey Linsley 78.7
5. Ben Jones 76.8

When did Ben Jones become so good? He was a disaster in Houston (this was during the Kubiak days too, so not like it's a BoB/Easterby thing either).

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

When did Ben Jones become so good? He was a disaster in Houston (this was during the Kubiak days too, so not like it's a BoB/Easterby thing either).

AFAIK he’s been pretty highly regarded in Tennessee for a while, though not elite or anything 

33 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

There's a separate OL named Connor McGovern playing for Jets, you realize. Even though he is listed as Center, he did start his career as a guard so I listed the team to avoid confusion as to which Connor McGovern it was being referenced.

So random that there are two people with that name in the NFL.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

WIDE RECEIVER

Bottom 8:
1. Albert Wilson 46.8

OFFENSIVE TACKLE

Bottom 7:
5. Eric Fisher 46.5

CORNERBACK

Bottom 7:
3. Bashaud Breeland 42.1

SAFETY

Bottom 7:
5. Eric Murray 40.5

See, just stop signing our castoffs, NFL. You don't want them, they played better for us anyway, they'll be trash for y'all, just let us keep our free agents for cheap.

Actually, you can keep Eric Murray.

16 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

RUNNINGBACK

Top 7:
2. Cordarrelle Patterson 84.9

And then this just has to be the weirdest career turn I've ever seen. This is basically like if Devin Hester had become a star when he moved to WR. Patterson, at the age where every other RB ever has fallen off a cliff, is like 100 yards and 2 TDs from his most productive season ever. Less than a third of the way through the year. I want to chalk it up to coaching, but that implies that the Falcons coaching staff knows what it's doing, and I think it's far more likely this is just some twisted joke of fate. Maybe the future of NFL offenses is just going to be putting talented WRs at RB because we aren't going to hand the ball off to them 90% of the time anyway.

14 hours ago, Apparition said:

These QB rankings are amazing LMAO

20. Brissett
21. Wentz
22. Rodgers
23. Mac Jones
t24. Mayfield
t24. Winston

I'm not surprised Winston is rated low by PFF given the feast or famine nature of his playstyle. They tend to dislike that. Like, CEH is where he is at RB purely for the fumbles. I wonder how much Rodgers tanked his grade in week 1.