ProFootballFocus Top/Bottom at every position, as of Week 5 2021

TheKillerNacho

3 hours ago, Daniel said:

He started a game for the Titans.  Missed the only field goal he attempted and also missed one of two extra points.

Which is probably why he's so low.

But if there is a “snaps limit” and he hasn’t been on a roster in 4 weeks I don’t understand why he qualifies for this list.

Not arguing whether he deserved to be on it but why he qualifies. 

• Like 1

Just now, Wyld Stallyns said:

But if there is a “snaps limit” and he hasn’t been on a roster in 4 weeks I don’t understand why he qualifies for this list.

Ah.  Then I don't know.  Maybe the snap count requisite is lower for kickers because of how few snaps they play?

7 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Asked my friend. He disables the snap limit for Fullback, Kicker, and Punter because otherwise virtually no players show up in the list.

• Like 2

Palardy among the worst punters is absolutely correct and it's been an underreported aspect of Miami's problems this season. Flores got comfortable playing conservatively between his own 30 and opponent's 40 the past two seasons. Haack would reward the confidence via flipping the field or pinning deep. Now Flores is utilizing the same strategy. Palardy botches it time and again. The overall stats may not look vastly different but key moments are not remotely comparable. One duck after another.

And it made no sense to begin with. How much money were you saving? Not enough to somehow pursue a punter who had already been with 8 teams and was coming off a serious energy.

It's like some of these coaches are so determined to have a lefty punter they are all viewed as the same.

Regarding Michael Badgley as a Canes fan I have no idea how he ever kicked once in this league. Good guy but always a head case with awful mechanics. He's almost identical to Roberto Aguayo in both categories. 

BTW, the Dolphins kicker Jason Sanders has declined a little bit this year because his alignment is wrong. He is standing a couple of inches further right than last year or the prior year. It was very obvious but I checked to verify. That type of thing is vital when wagering man to man on field goal attempts...specifically whether they will be right of center or left of center. In that arena if you don't know mechanics you don't know anything. Once it's a wagering need it's every bit as simple as announcing where a professional golf shot will go as soon as it leaves the clubface. You can't do that with an amateur because their swings and mechanics are all over the place. But the pros are so precise even the slightest error, like a bit hurried from the top, is glaring.