Week 6: Los Angeles Rams @ New York Giants

Acgott

19 minutes ago, Giants4eva said:

I dont even think im gonna watch this game. We are going to get annihilated. Wouldn't be shocked to see a 45-10 result in favor of the Rams. The way this defence has played a pee wee team could run over us. 

I already stopped watching Giants games; I just watch redzone and primetime games now. You still get to see them either getting destroyed or scoring, but you also get the benefit of watching good football.

I don't think I want Daniel Jones to play in this game. He suffered a bad concussion, I heard he had concussions in college, even if he is cleared to play they should give his mind and body an extra week to recover. This season is lost no need to ruin his career and future mental health.

17 hours ago, Go_Giants said:

I don't think I want Daniel Jones to play in this game. He suffered a bad concussion, I heard he had concussions in college, even if he is cleared to play they should give his mind and body an extra week to recover. This season is lost no need to ruin his career and future mental health.

Looks like it wasn’t a bad concussion if he’s doing all his normal stuff.

1st Quarter: Giants wearing the white and gray. Just as well since we haven't had any luck in the blue. We drive downfield and make it look easy before Toney steps out with a twisted ankle. Of course we sputter in the RZ (Shepard seriously fails DJ with a drop there) and have to settle for 3.

Rams also drive and make it look easy. No pass rush, receivers left wide open in the middle of the field. Williams and Lawrence suddenly get home on Stafford, knocking them out of scoring range to force a punt. Solder is benched for Peart, then comes back in. Don't ask me why. He's a disaster out there. A failed 4th down ends our next drive. Pro tip for Joe Judge: QB sneaks rarely work when you get no push on the line.

McKinney drops an easy pick that bounces right off his chest. Williams gets another sack. Rams fake a punt and convert but penalties on both teams negate that play. They punt for real this time and we're buried deep (again) to end the quarter. 3-0 NY.