Week 6: Los Angeles Rams @ New York Giants

Acgott

2nd Quarter: Drive goes nowhere because we can't handle 3rd & 1. A rare good punt by Dixon. Rams get cooking now, driving fast. Nice play action to their TE for a first down; seems like we're the only team in the league who can't run that play. Rams go on to a touchdown, 7-3. We try to answer but now Thomas seems to be hurt so Peart comes in at LT. Immediate sack-fumble for the Giants gives it back to the Rams. Peart should've recovered that ball as he was right on top of it, but this is what happens to poorly coached teams; the bad mojo spreads everywhere and simple plays don't get made.

Rams score again to make it 14-3. Stadium looks half full. Jones now with his worst throw of the year, a blind pitch roughly in the direction of Engram that is easily picked. Giants call a pointless timeout with the Rams on the goalline, who then score. 21-3 and Halloween came early this year. At this rate we'll have spectators leaving before halftime to beat the traffic. A performance unworthy of this fan base.

When performances like this happen two weeks in a row, your staff has lost the locker room. 2021 is down the drain and Judge is a con man. Hasn't delivered on a single promise he made to us. Mastering fundamentals? Didn't happen. Preventing soft tissue injuries? Didn't happen. Making us proud to invest our money in this program? Didn't happen. Both he and Gettleman can go take a long walk off a short pier because I'm done looking at their faces.

This guy pretty well echoes my feelings on the game. (Warning: NSFW)

Welp, i guess were at the point where we say whos our next head coach? next GM? next set of coordinators? Matter of fact whos our next QB, RB, TE, OL, DL, DB, LBs? This whole team as of now is on a fire sale. Gonna be a mass firing at seasons end. John Mara right now.. i cant even imagine how irate he must be. Everybody's job is now up for grabs and i mean EVERYONE. I don't care who you name, every single player, coach, upper management of any type is on the hot seat.