Let's Talk Interim Head Coach Rich Bisacci

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I just find it hard to believe that one of gruden’s arguably “closest friend” in the coaching world doesn’t share the same language and beliefs. 

So you and your best friend are carbon copies of each other that share every single belief? 

13 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

So you and your best friend are carbon copies of each other that share every single belief? 

Actually core beliefs yes and trust me over the years my circle has become a dot. friends or family I cut people off quick. I’ve come to far to let some dummy bring me down. Can’t hang with people who don’t have as much to lose as I do. Cause at the end of the day you have to explain to your kids why dad got fired. Like my dad always said you’re known by the company you keep. 

1 minute ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Actually core beliefs yes and trust me over the years my circle has become a dot. friends or family I cut people off quick. I’ve come to far to let some dummy bring me down. Can’t hang with people who don’t have as much to lose as I do. Cause at the end of the day you have to explain to your kids why dad got fired. Like my dad always said you’re known by the company you keep. 

I wouldn't disagree too much or else you'll get put on the "will not reply list"

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

So almost every player that has ever played for him has sung his praises, but you, someone that probably didn't even know who he was 5 days ago know more about his character. Gotcha.

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

So almost every player that has ever played for him has sung his praises, but you, someone that probably didn't even know who he was 5 days ago know more about his character. Gotcha.

Just my 2cents I’ve never met the guy.  But being a 40 yo my experience has shown me that people like to be surrounded by people who share the same values so they can feel comfortable and have comfortable conversations interaction etc. especially away from employment situations where interaction is forced.

Out of all my co workers only 3 actually have my phone # and only one do I actually hang with outside of work. 

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

You don't have to pay friends to hangout with you. He was an employee all employees are friendly with their bosses.

38 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

So you're speaking on the moral's and beliefs of a man you've never met and probably didn't even know existed a few days ago.

That man was/is best friends with a guy who just got dam near banned from the nfl. Sorry I believe in guilty by association and you’re known by the company you keep and the consequences associated with it. 

Just now, NCOUGHMAN said:

That man was/is best friends with a guy who just got dam near banned from the nfl. Sorry I believe in guilty by association and you’re known by the company you keep and the consequences associated with it. 

So Sean McVay should probably also be banned then since he came up under Gruden.

The results on the field will be all that matters at the end. Gruden either saw it coming that he would be canned and just pulled the trigger on his self or there was more to it. Him and Rich Bissacia's relationship was what it was, rich is just supposed to coach the team from here until the last game. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

So Sean McVay should probably also be banned then since he came up under Gruden.

I’m not saying rich should be banned never said that all I said was I think he’s too connected to gruden be picked for hc. & Mcvay isn’t a part of our team