Let's Talk Interim Head Coach Rich Bisacci

14 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Probably not but I'd guess 19 years as an NFL assistant will help him steer the ship from absolute failure. At least Marigoata is active in case Carr folds again.

LOL Wasn't Carr your sig a few weeks ago?  You're the definition of a front runner/ bandwagon fan.

Stick to things you know like calling Ferrell a stud hahahaha  

• Like 2
Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

LOL Wasn't Carr your sig a few weeks ago?  You're the definition of a front runner/ bandwagon fan.

Carr was never my sig at any point.

Stick to things you know like saying Carr is a stud when players on the Chargers are saying that he's "shook." 

Just now, NYRaider said:

Carr was never my sig at any point.

Stick to things you know like saying Carr is a stud when players on the Chargers are saying that he's "shook." 

I called you out on having Carr as your sig a few weeks ago.  I can look up the post if you like LOL 

Those must be the same players that ranked your boy KJ Wright as the 65th best player last year as you spammed the board claiming he was still as stud and difference maker on our D.  

You claim Ferrell is a stud and Wright is still a stud.... LOL Unbelievable 

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

I called you out on having Carr as your sig a few weeks ago.  I can look up the post if you like LOL 

Those must be the same players that ranked your boy KJ Wright as the 65th best player last year as you spammed the board claiming he was still as stud and difference maker on our D.  

You claim Ferrell is a stud and Wright is still a stud.... LOL Unbelievable 

No you didn't. And is an NFL season only 5 games or can a player only be a difference maker if he plays well the first 5? The team is a direct reflection of the leader, which is the QB. We can change coaches, change cities, change anything but what has been the one constant? The team always crumbles once shook Carr falls apart. 

9 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

So in other words you just made that up...

In other words I want to enjoy football on Sunday instead of talking to you about something I don't care about. You're right, you win, congrats.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

In other words I want to enjoy football on Sunday instead of talking to you about something I don't care about. You're right, you win, congrats.

So am I off the list now or are you still mad?(Honest question)

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

Well honestly that’s what I was hoping @NCOUGHMAN would’ve come to that conclusion: that @NYRaider actually has said some of disrespectful stuff and that I always try my best to not disrespect anyone on here. Of course everybody on here is going to disagree otherwise this thing wouldnt exist

I’ve never blocked or banned anyone anywhere except annoying ex gfs. On here you can just scroll by people who you choose not to fw. It’s really just that easy. You don’t have to press that button to comment or reply. Like my pops say “never give a prick the satisfaction”. If you on some sideways bs I’ll just kindly scroll by. It’s really easy to do

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Everyone knock it off.

• Like 1

I could see him holding the job full time. Team responding against Denver right off the bat is a very good sign. Retaining him leads to retaining Olson and Bradley who have both done nothing to lose their jobs. If we get to the 9-8 or better mark I think he's the guy.

1 minute ago, Trojan said:

I could see him holding the job full time. Team responding against Denver right off the bat is a very good sign. Retaining him leads to retaining Olson and Bradley who have both done nothing to lose their jobs. If we get to the 9-8 or better mark I think he's the guy.

I want to see what things look like around week 10. I do like the way this guy has responded to a messed up situation

3 minutes ago, Trojan said:

I think he needs at least 10-7 and a playoff berth. 9-8 just isn’t good enough, especially when he had a 3-2 head start. 

I’m not a big fan of keeping interim coaches. He has to prove it above and beyond. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

Far too early to judge at this point, but a great start for Bisaccia today.

Probably best if we don't go all typical Raiders fan overreaction here. It would be very easy to say "yeah, playoff push back on track!", just as it would have been to say the sky is falling if we lost today. We'll need time to see what Rich brings as a HC. I'd be surprised if he won the job permanently, but if he does then surely it means he's earned it this season.

• Like 3