Sean Taylor number retirement this Sunday

naptownskinsfan

52 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Still out here in the lot hanging with some friends and a family just walked out with bags of towels with at least 200 towels. They are on eBay for $100-150 right now. 

Hopefully under a fake eBay account. Selling those on eBay under your own personal account is asking for a huge fine, probably more.

https://twitter.com/ChadwikoTWW/status/1449862162067771394?s=20

Case Closed. Jackson Mahomes danced on the Sean Taylor #21 sideline tribute for TikTok. Bigger question probably needs to be why anyone was allowed to stand on it to begin with. Not good enough

Edited by mar29020

13 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

He's a moron

While completely accurate, why fence off the number if you are not going to protect it? It's not that hard to instruct the event staff to tell people to stay outside of the chains.

5 minutes ago, Woz said:

While completely accurate, why fence off the number if you are not going to protect it? It's not that hard to instruct the event staff to tell people to stay outside of the chains.

Because our front office and stadium administration are also morons.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Because our front office and stadium administration are also morons.

While also completely accurate, how effing hard is it to have just one person with a lick of common sense to say "hey, I'm not sure you're supposed to stand there ... that's why the white posts and chains are around that?"

The levels of incompetency surrounding this ceremony is just utterly astounding.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Woz said:

Because it was never about a tribute. Once their public appearance "showcase" was over, it was back to status quo. Hollow gesture from a pathetic excuse for a franchise. All I want from this franchise is for something to come out that is undeniable and forces Snyder to sell. Until that happens, we will only be as we are currently.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Because it was never about a tribute. Once their public appearance "showcase" was over, it was back to status quo. Hollow gesture from a pathetic excuse for a franchise. All I want from this franchise is for something to come out that is undeniable and forces Snyder to sell. Until that happens, we will only be as we are currently.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the "dancing" thing before the game?

9 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

No clue.

Doesn't change the fact that when the cameras are on, the image of the franchise must be good, and once the red light goes off, the show is over.

Problem with that is the camera is no longer ever off ...

28 minutes ago, Woz said:

While also completely accurate, how effing hard is it to have just one person with a lick of common sense to say "hey, I'm not sure you're supposed to stand there ... that's why the white posts and chains are around that?"

The levels of incompetency surrounding this ceremony is just utterly astounding.

Not trying to be mean, but I think it's adorable that you are still shocked by the incompetency of this team 20+ years into Snyder's tenure.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Not trying to be mean, but I think it's adorable that you are still shocked by the incompetency of this team 20+ years into Snyder's tenure.

giphy.gif

No, more at Jason Wright.

I assume stupidity and/or incompetence from Snyder.
I completely buy the possibility that they "retired Sean's number" to change the conversation on Wednesday, as well as him saying "well, let's set this up so we can milk the maroons one more time."

But the actual implementation the day of? That's on Wright. And not doing something as simple as posting an event guard to say "keep everyone off this number" ... that's astounding to me for the "adult" in the front office.

• Like 1