The Mob πŸ¦β€‹β€‹ vs The Mob​​ ​πŸ”ͺ​ Day Four (LYLO) -- Ends on Wednesday at 9pm EST

Dome

37 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

if pickle or orca were scum, they absolutely would hint to their dude outside of discord.

and both went to mwil. at the very least, i think its a twin and mwil

Why not both and Mwil? Seems you went with the more convoluted and less obvious outcome hereΒ 

14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Why not both and Mwil? Seems you went with the more convoluted and less obvious outcome hereΒ 

because pickle mentioned mwil and josh in the same line.Β 

you and pickle havent really been talking together in thread

or maybe its something more subtle or nothing happened at all.Β 

but watch for it. the informed minority is only two if the maf outside the discord never finds his partners

29 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I mean I guess it comes down to how you interpreted their interaction. I figured all of it was just messing with each other, but if you believe it is game serious, which I kind of doubt that you actually believe that, then yeah I suppose that would be signalingΒ 

Maybe its signaling, maybe its not

got people taking though and thats good

27 minutes ago, The Orca said:
54 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Would scum even care to signal in a game like this? Seems like you just play it as safe as possible and just get two mislynchesΒ 

Thats my guess unless your "teammate" was lynching you maybe, butΒ hell mafia not in the chat lynching mafia is win/win imo if I was mafiaΒ 

okay, thats fair. but watch for this later

i read back and didnt see any strangeness that would imply an accidental voting situation so it likely didnt happen yet