The Mob 🍦​​ vs The Mob​​ ​🔪​ Day Four (LYLO) -- Ends on Wednesday at 9pm EST

Dome

okay, after reading through with fresh eyes

pickle said josh and mwil are scum at the beginning, but only voted josh at the start.

he wanted to signal mwil but didnt want to get mwil lynched. later, orca doubled dowb on this signaling

pickle only changed his vote to mwil toward the end, likely in frustration that mwil was still voting him, and to at least gain something from it. when i changed my vote from matts to mwil, pickle tried tk

im thinking that matts/josh are likely town here because of the late timing of the votes

Town read: josh/matts

in the middle: daniel/whicker

scum read: orca/mwil

31 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yes. maybe the scum outside the chat did miss the signal

So, in your world, I'm a suspect because I voted for Pickle when Pickle was voting for me...because...reasons?

Voting for Pickle certainly doesn't clear anyone, but voting to save Pickle is a better place to start. Unless Pickle was the lone wolf outside of the chat, that lends itself to an extra vote of sorts. Easy to explain a mislynch D1 when only 2 are needed to win. You know this Malf.

23 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

hmmm, maybe mwil is right about orca

pickle/orca in the chat.

It's as good of a theory as any

23 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

mwil the scum outside the chat

So, in your world, the two of them vote for me early to signal me, plus do random stuff in thread to antagonize me...and this is a Mafia bat signal I'm supposed to pick up on? 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

okay, after reading through with fresh eyes

pickle said josh and mwil are scum at the beginning, but only voted josh at the start.

he wanted to signal mwil but didnt want to get mwil lynched. later, orca doubled dowb on this signaling

pickle only changed his vote to mwil toward the end, likely in frustration that mwil was still voting him, and to at least gain something from it. when i changed my vote from matts to mwil, pickle tried tk

im thinking that matts/josh are likely town here because of the late timing of the votes

Town read: josh/matts

in the middle: daniel/whicker

scum read: orca/mwil

I agree on Matts being a major townread after all of this, although I don't know how you say that about Josh. For all we know, Pickle was trying to signal HIM with that logic, and voting him was a way to get his attention. Sadly, I understand our PoE on me, albeit you are absolutely wrong. You are also operating on an unknown pretense of Pickle being in the chat, when we aren't afforded that information. 

10 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:
10 hours ago, Malfatron said:

mwil

Really even after matts post? 

see, pickle doesnt actually want mwil dead. he would rather get matts out.

pickle<all game>: mwil is mafia, i know it!

malf: i vote mwil

pickle: really? what about matts?

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

mwil the scum outside the chat

So, in your world, the two of them vote for me early to signal me, plus do random stuff in thread to antagonize me...and this is a Mafia bat signal I'm supposed to pick up on?

in their mind...possibly yes.

if orca flips scum, yeah i think you are the 3rd

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

see, pickle doesnt actually want mwil dead. he would rather get matts out.

pickle<all game>: mwil is mafia, i know it!

malf: i vote mwil

pickle: really? what about matts?

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

The first post and exchange is exactly why I don't blame you for thinking that. Per the second, I'm going to laugh if/when Orca flips scum, because if he does, I'm going to be 2-2, take the fall and flip Town, and then we'll see what happens down the stretch, albeit I'd like to be in MVP consideration and will shamelessly pander for such posthumously. 

58 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I don't know how you say that about Josh. For all we know, Pickle was trying to signal HIM with that logic, and voting him was a way to get his attention.

thats true. i will ammend that by saying at the least, i dont think josh knowingly knew pickle was on his team. I dont see josh bussing like that. Its likely town-scum, or josh was the scum outside of chat and misinterpretted pickles signal to him as an attack

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

thats true. i will ammend that by saying at the least, i dont think josh knowingly knew pickle was on his team. I dont see josh bussing like that. Its likely town-scum, or josh was the scum outside of chat and misinterpretted pickles signal to him as an attack

You'd also have to evaluate a few things, pending what Orca flips IF he flips scum. Would he really vote me that vehemently that many days in a row, while I blatantly don't pick up on those signals or outright ignore them for...what reason(s) exactly?

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Town all day, but if you want a free lynch for scum I wont fight it. As I said I'd bet 3 of the scum was in that group of 4. Pickle was 1, now find the other 2 

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Survive Danger Island GIF by Archer