The Mob 🍦​​ vs The Mob​​ ​🔪​ Day Four (LYLO) -- Ends on Wednesday at 9pm EST

Dome

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

okay, after reading through with fresh eyes

pickle said josh and mwil are scum at the beginning, but only voted josh at the start.

he wanted to signal mwil but didnt want to get mwil lynched. later, orca doubled dowb on this signaling

pickle only changed his vote to mwil toward the end, likely in frustration that mwil was still voting him, and to at least gain something from it. when i changed my vote from matts to mwil, pickle tried tk

im thinking that matts/josh are likely town here because of the late timing of the votes

Town read: josh/matts

in the middle: daniel/whicker

scum read: orca/mwil

I personally think MWil looks pretty innocent as the counterwagon. It's just hard for me to believe a bussing play in a game with this ratio with no "comeback" mechanic in play for scum. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

yes. maybe the scum outside the chat did miss the signal

I mean, I think that's obvious that one mafia at the least did not attempt to save Pickle. Idk I don't like this post it feels like you know a signal happened. 

22 hours ago, Malfatron said:

fairly sure josh is town though, and pickle tried to "fake distance himself" from josh to make josh look bad

its either mwil or matts for the distincing imo

This actually appeals to me. Pickle seemed to only go after Josh and MWil. I doubt he would tunnel on two towns or two scum, so I would bet it’s one and one.

In my following of Malf this game: MWil

10 minutes ago, Daniel said:

This actually appeals to me. Pickle seemed to only go after Josh and MWil. I doubt he would tunnel on two towns or two scum, so I would bet it’s one and one.

In my following of Malf this game: MWil

4 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Yeah why not MWil

LOL