The Mob πŸ¦β€‹β€‹ vs The Mob​​ ​πŸ”ͺ​ Day Four (LYLO) -- Ends on Wednesday at 9pm EST

Dome

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Should be pretty obvious. Longer phases, no danger of town death or anything else.

Whicker.

I mean I guess if you want a longer day 1 then sure. We could just play today though. But no danger of a town death is not a benefit when it also brings no chance of scum death

3 hours ago, Whicker said:

I mean I guess if you want a longer day 1 then sure. We could just play today though. But no danger of a town death is not a benefit when it also brings no chance of scum death

The never ending game. I'm down,Β if Dome will allow, but since the only kills are via the lynch Ill put money on he won'tΒ 

On 10/15/2021 at 11:16 PM, Dome said:

One member of The Mob cannot join the Discord and does not know the name of his teammates, but they know him. The mob must make up 50% of the game's population to win.

This is the key here, and i bet there are some subtle and overt hinting to the mafia out of discord.

mwil was part of 2 such situations (orca and pickle)

there were other situations like this too (whicker and josh, orca being super overt about things)

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

This is the key here, and i bet there are some subtle and overt hinting to the mafia out of discord.

mwil was part of 2 such situations (orca and pickle)

there were other situations like this too (whicker and josh, orca being super overt about things)

We’re still waiting on your observations