Jump to content

The Mob 🍦​​ vs The Mob​​ ​🔪​ Day Four (LYLO) -- Ends on Wednesday at 9pm EST


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Should be pretty obvious. Longer phases, no danger of town death or anything else.

Whicker.

I mean I guess if you want a longer day 1 then sure. We could just play today though. But no danger of a town death is not a benefit when it also brings no chance of scum death

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So is this still based off his post about Reptile Land?

I just had a bad feeling.  Reptile land was never a driving force.  I still have a bad feeling about him.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

I just had a bad feeling.  Reptile land was never a driving force.  I still have a bad feeling about him.  

Okay well unfortunately that doesn’t really work for me 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Whicker said:

I mean I guess if you want a longer day 1 then sure. We could just play today though. But no danger of a town death is not a benefit when it also brings no chance of scum death

The never ending game. I'm down, if Dome will allow, but since the only kills are via the lynch Ill put money on he won't 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2021 at 11:16 PM, Dome said:

One member of The Mob cannot join the Discord and does not know the name of his teammates, but they know him. The mob must make up 50% of the game's population to win.

This is the key here, and i bet there are some subtle and overt hinting to the mafia out of discord.

mwil was part of 2 such situations (orca and pickle)

there were other situations like this too (whicker and josh, orca being super overt about things)

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, The Orca said:

The never ending game. I'm down, if Dome will allow, but since the only kills are via the lynch Ill put money on he won't 

This is exactly why we shouldn’t do it even if allowed 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

This is the key here, and i bet there are some subtle and overt hinting to the mafia out of discord.

mwil was part of 2 such situations (orca and pickle)

there were other situations like this too (whicker and josh, orca being super overt about things)

We’re still waiting on your observations

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...