Week 6 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

14 minutes ago, WizeGuy said:

Ravens/Chargers and Browns/Cardinals are the games I'm interested outside of the Bills/Titans (I'm a Bills fan).

Those should be some damn good games. I got the Chargers and Cardinals winning, but they're 50/50s.

Ravens vs Chargers is my favorite game this weekend.

I think the Tampa/Philly game tonight will be better then what people expect. Could be a 30+ pt per team. Phillys front 4 def is low key good and I want to see if they can get to Brady. 

Arizona/Cleveland would like to see how Murray does against that browns front 4
LAC/Balt will be a good one a battle of the QBs as well as either tying or taking 1st place in the AFC as the winner will be 5-1 and the bills will be the only other team that can get to 5-1. Its still way early but this game can separate the chances of getting 1st in the AFC and getting the bye or not. 
Bears/GB rivalry game is always fun to watch.

Of course my Bills vs titans MNF. 

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Outside of the Super Bowl last year, this week will be one of the only weeks of my life I am actively rooting for the Chiefs to win. @BigTrav I hope you guys drop 70+ on these dudes.

AnxiousSpotlessChevrotain-size_restricte

I have to ask why would you want a division rival who has made the superbowl back to back times to win a game this week to an NFC team?

1 minute ago, soflbillsfan said:

I have to ask why would you want a division rival who has made the superbowl back to back times to win a game this week to an NFC team?

Because I respect the greatness of Mahomes and also will root against WFT every week because the NFL won't release Snyder's emails which resulted in Gruden being fired and the Raiders likely tanking this season.

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Because I respect the greatness of Mahomes and also will root against WFT every week because the NFL won't release Snyder's emails which resulted in Gruden being fired and the Raiders likely tanking this season.

haha the nfl wont release them thats a unique way to view it. I think Gruden being fired is on him for saying what he said in an email which we all know is dumb as hell to do. Leave no physical evidence for you to get pooped on in the future is always my thought. But I get it now I didnt think of the gruden connection until you mentioned it.