Week 6 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

5 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Nick Chubb is out for Sunday. Good for Hunt fantasy owners (like me) but damn, makes the game less intriguing to watch. 

If Hunt stays healthy, as awesome as Chubb is, this is not a normal "death sentence" like it would be to most teams...ala the Titans for example. Kareem is still averaging 5.4 YPC and Arizona is still a bottom 5 rush defense. D'Ernest Johnson is also a pretty capable runner, and I'd expect Felton to play more of a role out of the backfield this game as well.

1 minute ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Of course he is - I’m not saying it makes the Browns significantly worse. However, Chubb is insanely fun to watch and anytime a star misses a huge game like this, it makes it that much less intriguing. 

Chandler Jones is also not playing, it happens.

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

Chandler Jones is also not playing, it happens.

Hudson is out too.  Not specifically exciting, but it will matter how the offense is run and will greatly effect how Kyler plays (or gets pressured), which could reduce excitement (or maybe increase due to Kyler's ability).

Is it too soon to call Justin Jefferson a top-5 WR?  Or is he already there?

Right now the only guys I'd confidently put above him are Adams, Hill, Hopkins... honestly that might be it.  Diggs is great, Coop too, and probably a bunch of other receivers (McClaurin, Kupp, Allen, etc) but I think those are the only three I'd without a doubt put above Jefferson. 

And he's only 22 to boot.  I really do wonder what kind of ceiling he has, because he's been so good and uncover-able that I really think we might be seeing a guy who is going to shatter a lot of records.

Edited by iknowcool

1 hour ago, iknowcool said:

Right now the only guys I'd confidently put above him are Adams, Hill, Hopkins... honestly that might be it.  Diggs is great, Coop too, and probably a bunch of other receivers (McClaurin, Kupp, Allen, etc) but I think those are the only three I'd without a doubt put above Jefferson. 

And he's only 22 to boot.  I really do wonder what kind of ceiling he has, because he's been so good and uncover-able that I really think we might be seeing a guy who is going to shatter a lot of records.

Does that mean M Williams is top 5 to?

1 hour ago, iknowcool said:

I had Jefferson 3rd last year and this year 2nd. I think he is the most talented receiver but needs some experience to overtake Adams and find his spots better in zone coverage. In man coverage he is completely unstoppable. Philadelphia passing on Jefferson will go down as one of the biggest draft misses of all time.