Week 6 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

2 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Yeah Lamar should be MVP right now if it’s actually a measurement of the player who’s providing the most value to their team on the field.

but what MVP really means is “Quarterback with the prettiest stats on a winning team”

Yeah I agree, Lamar has been probably the most valuable QB to his team this year. Murray and Brady are playing very well, but I feel Lamar is bringing more to the table than them. 

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Those black hoodies with the color dashes are awful.

The whole league is wearing them.

Are they crucial catch gear or something?

They look like 1984 school photo backgrounds.

Yeah, they're crucial catch gear.

Not very good but better than the hot pink accessories we normally see this time of year.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

nothing spectacular yet, but Bateman is looking like a nice little player in this Baltimore offense

Competent possession receiver is a major find for what the team needs. Especially since Sammy's Hammy has already popped up and I'm sure he'll be 1 week away from coming back until December.

Just now, wackywabbit said:

Competent possession receiver is a major find for what the team needs. Especially since Sammy's Hammy has already popped up and I'm sure he'll be 1 week away from coming back until December.

Sammy Watkins is so consistent in the most absurdly stupid way lol.

3 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

He has 7 interceptions this year. 3 came off dropped passes. 1 was tipped by a defensive end. 1 was a normal deep shot that he misfired on. Two came from him trying to do too much.

If those two interceptions outweigh leading the league in points per drive, plays per drive, being top 5 in scoring, yards, and yards per play, then yes, Mahomes is a problem.

I don't get why people get so hung up on the no look stuff. He does it less than like once per game. It's such a tiny portion of his arsenal, but people really get stuck on that.

And that "tiny" portion has resulted in 2 INTs. You think it's fine, I think it's careless and unnecessary. In fact, you kinda make my point for me. He does it so little but it's still accounted for 2 turnovers. 

Whatever. Again, no need to go further with this.

4 minutes ago, SotanKing said:

Darnold is 6/20 with 65 yards and a interception but Vikings are still only ahead by 2 points...brutal offense from both the teams so far..and to make things worse, Vilma's commentary has been even more painful