Week 6 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

Just now, Bearerofnews said:

Man Herbert has been bad this week, surprising. All of the Chargers were awful. But maybe some humbling going into the bye is a good thing. (I gotta put some spin on it)

so bad that CBS decided not to show the end of it

1 minute ago, tyler735 said:

Really wish the interception stat would get overhauled to include tipped passes by WR's. Lamar Jackson just hit Bateman right in the chest there, but still had an "interception"

I've kinda figured the luck always washes out eventually. Between tipped INTs, defenders dropping INTs, crazy catches, getting bailed out by penalties, etc., with enough sample size, I think it all probably evens out most of the time with a large sample size. Mostly just sucks short term.

• Like 1

Just now, Jakuvious said:

I've kinda figured the luck always washes out eventually. Between tipped INTs, defenders dropping INTs, crazy catches, getting bailed out by penalties, etc., with enough sample size, I think it all probably evens out most of the time with a large sample size. Mostly just sucks short term.

Yes, I don't mind counting tipped INTs, because there are usually many more dropped INTs anyway.

3 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Yes, I don't mind counting tipped INTs, because there are usually many more dropped INTs anyway.

Yup. Like, Mahomes has gotten unlucky this year, with the tipped INTs. And I will absolutely bring it up when people mention his INT count. But he's also had years where he didn't have many of those, and got luckier on the other end of things. And it's unlikely he'll continue getting 3 WR dropped INTs per 5 games as the year goes on. So it'll all end up being accurate to his play eventually.