Week 6 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

1 minute ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

I was thinking also of the goal line screen passes too

We ran the ball twice on the goal line today for TDs.

When you score a lot of points, your QB is going to throw some TDs. Where is this hate for the Packers running a shovel pass on the goal line today?

44 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Competent possession receiver is a major find for what the team needs. Especially since Sammy's Hammy has already popped up and I'm sure he'll be 1 week away from coming back until December.

I jinx'ed it

Terrible rep, but before this he showed nice ability to get open on the money downs in his debut. Both of Lamar's picks were targeting Bateman, one was 100% on Lamar one was 100% on Bateman.

Just now, SotanKing said:

last week's noon slate was probably one of the best ever with so many close games whereas this week's noon slate is probably one of the worst ever with not even one close game so far

Listen here Midwestern Guy. It's the 1 O'Clock Window. Not Noon!

2 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

I jinx'ed it

Terrible rep, but before this he showed nice ability to get open on the money downs in his debut. Both of Lamar's picks were targeting Bateman, one was 100% on Lamar one was 100% on Bateman.

Wait... This dude makes a living watching rookie's College Tap SOLELY for Fantasy Football purposes and has made a living off of it for 15 years? This world is a joke!

21 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Man Herbert has been bad this week, surprising. All of the Chargers were awful. But maybe some humbling going into the bye is a good thing. (I gotta put some spin on it)

Sometimes you need a good butt whopping. At least we’re 4-2 and can still play another game this season. No single elimination yet.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xenos said:

Sometimes you need a good butt whopping. At least we’re 4-2 and can still play another game this season. No single elimination yet.

Yup. I just didn't think this would happen with Staley and Herbo. But why not, it's happened to every coach/qb combo.

They better come out on fire after the bye vs NE.