Week 6 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

Man, I’m worried about the Ravens game because of injuries at key defensive spots like Adderley and Tranquil. The Ravens scare me for entirely different reasons than the Browns. If we can contain Lamar like we did with Mahomes and play disciplined like the Raiders game, we can win. Hopefully no ugly plays and TOs like last week’s Browns’ game.

Today is the 15th anniversary of dennis greens bears rant. 

what I remember about that game is the cardinals essentially tried to run out the clock in the second half. It’s like they were scared to put the ball in Matt Leinart’s hands

9 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

If we're doing this, then does that mean Marquise Brown is also a Top 5 WR now?

Passing Rushing Receiving
Rk Player From To Cmp Att Yds TD Int Sk Yds Att Yds TD Rec Yds TD
1 Marquise Brown 2021 2021 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.2 1.0 0.0 5.6 90.2 1.0
2 Justin Jefferson 2021 2021 0.2 0.2 2.2 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 6.6 92.4 0.6

I think the passing yards/game edge in favor of Jefferson does it for me sorry

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

Today is the 15th anniversary of dennis greens bears rant. 

what I remember about that game is the cardinals essentially tried to run out the clock in the second half. It’s like they were scared to put the ball in Matt Leinart’s hands

I remember watching that game.  First year college on campus in a community room.  It was the only time I did that there and pretty unique place/setting.

So many emotions that game, mostly positive and high fives all around. But little did I know what was to come. The gradual decline but everlasting hope held out until the very last field goal. A pit in my stomach that mirrored my excitement as they marched down the field one last time, even after the absolute craziness of a comeback.

Once that kick missed, it was as if my soul escaped my body. Just an awful feeling 

Then came the rant.  Now everything is cemented in history always to be relived in memory. On national television!!!

:(

I had a similar feeling with the seahawks game (in comfort of my own home), but once they missed their kick too and the game ended in a tie, I think we all were Pete Caroll in that moment.

Also pretty memera, lol.

Edited by Zalixar

12 hours ago, Xenos said:

Man, I’m worried about the Ravens game because of injuries at key defensive spots like Adderley and Tranquil. The Ravens scare me for entirely different reasons than the Browns. If we can contain Lamar like we did with Mahomes and play disciplined like the Raiders game, we can win. Hopefully no ugly plays and TOs like last week’s Browns’ game.

Dru is injured again??