What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

On 6/13/2019 at 12:42 AM, Herbie_Hancock said:

Finished watching You. 

What an AMAZING show. 

Still kinda salty about what happened at the end. 

phenomenal acting but didn’t like how the kid spilled the beans.. seemed forced. 

Amazing? Interesting. I thought it was corny as hell but to each their own. They clearly were trying to remake Dexter so maybe that's why I felt that way. I was surprised by the ending, I will give it that.

8 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Amazing? Interesting. I thought it was corny as hell but to each their own. They clearly were trying to remake Dexter so maybe that's why I felt that way. I was surprised by the ending, I will give it that.

Yeah that show was fine, but it's definitely corny af. It's a Lifetime Original FFS lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JTagg7754 said:

Haven’t watched Dexter yet so tough for me to judge.  

4 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

GoT is over. Barry is over. Finished Billions. Rewatched S1 of Fargo the last couple days.

Not sure what to start next. Maybe Good Omens. Maybe Fleabag.

I just started watching the wire. Highly recommend if you haven't seen it.

I wasn't sure which thread to post this in, but has anyone seen a 'bad day the el royale'? It tried sooo very hard to be a tarantino movie. Was entertaining but the first part of the movie was really slow. 

I wont post spoilers here but I knew immediately who was on the tape

2 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Just went through and rewatched Married with Children.  Such an amazing show that helped launch Fox, and didnt even get a proper finale.  Such a shame.

I'm glad we were able to get this show bc I'm not sure it gets made this day and age. Al Bundy is a damn God

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

I'm glad we were able to get this show bc I'm not sure it gets made this day and age. Al Bundy is a damn God

Heads would be exploding today. The show was unapologetically anti PC. That's why they loved being on Fox at that time, because they were allowed to get away with a lot more then other networks were.

The show was gold. Crazy to think it went 11 seasons and was still producing some of the best episodes in the final two seasons. They were treated horribly considering they were abruptly canceled after 11 seasons without even being able to give it a proper send-off. Married With Children And The Simpsons were instrumental in launching Fox into National prominence.

• Like 3

Key and Peele. There are some hilarious moments, then it gets REALLY dark. 

Jordan Peele's impression of Barak Obama is spot on; The college tapes of Obama were probably some of the funniest clips I've seen...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Married With Children And The Simpsons were instrumental in launching Fox into National prominence.

I'm glad I had awesome parents b/c this was my childhood TV lineup for quite some time lol. They didn't care that I watched it and I thank them for that.

• Like 2