What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

20 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I love Evan Peters so when I saw he was in it, I was in. But, seriously, he's doing his best Sam Rockwell impression with this one. It's uncanny.

I can def see that too lol.

Spoiler

Are you buying his crush on her tho?  It feels really out of left field as there is zero chemistry at all between them.  Her reaction to him asking her out kinda said it all lol.

There are a lot of red herrings going on so it will be interesting to see how it all plays out.  I just hope they don't make Guy Pearce the killer as that would feel really forced.

Edited by thrILL!

14 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Not to be a **** but the oldest daughter on Last Man Standing went from sexy to huge in like 3 seasons.

I've never watched the show but I think I remember reading about recasts for that show. I looked on IMDb, and Mandy Baxter is played by two actresses (since 2018). I dunno if that is specifically the one you speak of. 

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I've never watched the show but I think I remember reading about recasts for that show. I looked on IMDb, and Mandy Baxter is played by two actresses (since 2018). I dunno if that is specifically the one you speak of. 

No, the oldest sister was replaced after season one. Molly Ephraim was replaced because she wasn't sure the show was coming back after the show was cancelled originally. Show definitely fell off after they replaced her tho.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, thrILL! said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Are you buying his crush on her tho?  It feels really out of left field as there is zero chemistry at all between them.  Her reaction to him asking her out kinda said it all lol.

There are a lot of red herrings going on so it will be interesting to see how it all plays out.  I just hope they don't make Guy Pearce the killer as that would feel really forced.

Spoiler

Yeah, I don't really know. Just kinda following it not trying to figure anything out. Knew it was the brother that called Dawn though almost immediately. The pastor/priest definitely had a thing with Erin and may have been the killer there, yeah? He threw her bike into the river!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

is mare of easttown boring like true detective and mindhunter 

Sesame Street Ugh GIF by ABC NetworkTrue Detective and Mindhunter boring?! I’ll give u anything after season 1 of True Detective, but oooof. I’ll have to check out Mare of Easttown  if it’s anything like the two 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

I’m officially giving up on season 9 of Scrubs.

I started Schitt’s Creek today. Episode 1 was meh, but it’s setting up everything. Episodes 2 and 3 were better but not great. I can see this being pretty good once it gets into stride. 

Scrubs in only 8 seasons. Season 9 was a spin off series that doesn't count. Proper season 9 is starting another rewatch

• Like 3

On 5/11/2021 at 7:17 PM, Shockwave said:

Watching the Son of Sam documentary on Netflix. I was born in 79 so didn't know much about it other then the highlights. What a rabbit hole it went down... 

79 hell yeah!

It was really good. I remember hearing about the Minot part when I was stationed there. Rumor was the house that the guy killed himself in was in my housing area. They won't tell you though if you ask where it was.

There was alot of swapping wives and other kinky sex stuff going on there.

I believe there was far more too it than just one guy listening to what this 'dog' told him and killing people on his own. 

• Like 1

Castlevania (sporadically, since my wife isn't and I rarely just turn on the tv for me)

Re-watching Ted Lasso (so good, so very good)

For All Mankind (not sure if I like this, really like this, or find it annoying because it isn't as good as it should be)

Shadow and Bone (on hold while we finish For All Mankind, then we'll go back)

Schitt's Creek (great after a middling season 1)

Escape to the Country (English house hunting.....I just like this for some reason)