What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

On 2/11/2022 at 1:15 AM, beekay414 said:

Haven't seen, nor will I likely ever see, a single episode of The Sopranos, The Wire, The Walking Dead, Lost, Breaking Bad or Mad Men.

Hell, it's 2022 and I'm still stuck on season 5 of GoT lol.

I used to think I liked Lost.  I bought season 1 to binge at some point a few seasons in.  Still has the plastic on it

2 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

I waited to start it.  Loved tghe premise for most of it.  Hated the ending, as I hoped this would have been a one and done.  Guess I'll start season 2 when it gets dropped

I agree with one aspect of the ending and that was the cult aspect but other than that, I enjoyed we were mislead throughout the season. I think these girls are doing an amazing job and Ricci is absolutely killing it as well. 

10 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Starting Rome for a third time. Such a great show that ended to soon.

Bruno Heller deserved 4 seasons to tell his story like he was promised. My wife still watches Grey's Anatomy and Kevin McKidd has been on it for years now and just once I want him to slip into character as Luciois Vorenus 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

I love the show so much. Literally don't know anyone else IRL who watches it so I can never discuss it with anyone

Did you watch the old series? Seems like the drum spinners have completely taken over and I don't remember it being that way in the past. Flippers and grabbers have been pretty phased out sadly

Edited by adamq
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, adamq said:

Did you watch the old series? Seems like the drum spinners have completely taken over and I don't remember it being that way in the past. Flippers and grabbers have been pretty phased out sadly

I did. And I agree. I actively cheer against the drum spinners (especially the vertical ones). There is about 3-4 bots that are all basically the exact same design and it's frustrating. I respect the more unique ones though like Tantrum and the old school ones like Witch Doctor. I love the flippers like Hydra.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Bruno Heller deserved 4 seasons to tell his story like he was promised. My wife still watches Grey's Anatomy and Kevin McKidd has been on it for years now and just once I want him to slip into character as Luciois Vorenus 

Him and Pollo  together were a match made in heaven.

Edited by Fresh Prince
  • Like 1

On 2/11/2022 at 12:15 AM, beekay414 said:

Haven't seen, nor will I likely ever see, a single episode of The Sopranos, The Wire, The Walking Dead, Lost, Breaking Bad or Mad Men.

Hell, it's 2022 and I'm still stuck on season 5 of GoT lol.

The only one of those I've seen is the first few episodes of The Walking Dead, and that was only because of the girl I was hanging out with at the time. Couldn't tell you a single thing about it anymore.