What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Part of me is really crazy in wanting to go to Prypiat. I know they hold tours out there, they have heavy restrictions on areas - I actually want to go, obvious health risks and all.

Ya see? This is where I let Google do the traveling......
I've zero interest to wander thru that wasteland.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Part of me is really crazy in wanting to go to Prypiat. I know they hold tours out there, they have heavy restrictions on areas - I actually want to go, obvious health risks and all.

I'd go in a heartbeat 

• Like 1

Watched the new season of Flash the past few days on Netflix, and it was easily the worst season yet. Villain was awful. Not powerful at all. They just had to make the team as dumb as possible to push it out to a full season. Way too many filler episodes. The daughter is awful. I cant believe this show was actually good just a couple years ago. King Shark vs Grodd was the only good thing about the whole season.

Barry

I watched s1 episodes each week as they premiered.  Some parts of the season were outstanding (Henry Winkler stole the entire season).  Other parts were downright silly.  So I waited until s2 was complete before I started.  Knocked the 8 eps out in 2 sittings.  Pretty much the same.  Outstanding meets overly silly.

8 hours ago, devils1854 said:

Watched the new season of Flash the past few days on Netflix, and it was easily the worst season yet. Villain was awful. Not powerful at all. They just had to make the team as dumb as possible to push it out to a full season. Way too many filler episodes. The daughter is awful. I cant believe this show was actually good just a couple years ago. King Shark vs Grodd was the only good thing about the whole season.

Are you a believer that Arrow was overall better than Flash?

5 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Arrows first two seasons were better. Flash had a better 3 and 4. Gave up on both after that.

Probably the right call to bail is some of the summaries are to be believed. 

Talk about two shows that need to be lovingly put down.

Finally getting around to watching Jack Ryan.  3 episodes in and i'm enjoying it so far.  Hopefully they can continue to build on the momentum they have going so far.  I'm a little worried it may have accelerated the plot too early.  Seems like the first 3 episodes could have been a real good slow burn over 7-8 episodes and fleshed out quite a bit more.

On 5/28/2019 at 9:09 PM, ET80 said:

Just started Taboo - Tom Hardy and a few GOT alumni, on FX. Only one season so far (season 2 rumored for 2020) but it's a pretty good show so far.

After I blazed through Peaky Blinders in a couple weeks, I started this as well.  I like it a lot through two episodes.  Love the atmosphere.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KellChippy said:

After I blazed through Peaky Blinders in a couple weeks, I started this as well.  I like it a lot through two episodes.  Love the atmosphere.

Peaky Blinders was a better show (first two seasons at least) but Taboo is still very good in its own right. Really can't wait for S2.