What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

10 hours ago, ET80 said:

Key and Peele. There are some hilarious moments, then it gets REALLY dark. 

Jordan Peele's impression of Barak Obama is spot on; The college tapes of Obama were probably some of the funniest clips I've seen...

God, this is one of my favorite sketches of theirs

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

I'm glad we were able to get this show bc I'm not sure it gets made this day and age. Al Bundy is a damn God

That was the golden age of that network. Anybody old enough to remember the worlds greatest ever dating show?

4 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

I'm glad I had awesome parents b/c this was my childhood TV lineup for quite some time lol. They didn't care that I watched it and I thank them for that.

My mom didnt like me watching them, but she never forbid me from doing so.  We didnt have cable growing up until I reached high school, so we only had like 4 or 5 channels for a long time.  Didnt have much to choose from. 

Santa Clarita Diet

Funniest show on TV/Streaming. The dynamic between the 4 main characters (Olyphant, Barrymore, Hewson & Gisondo) is just pure perfection. Though, I could see others not thinking that it's super funny due to the fact that I love little quips as the main form of humor. One liners and delivery of those one liners is what I look forward to the most with this show. Part of the reason why I love The Curse of the Jade Scorpion so much. That and I could see people being turned off by the amount of cursing in the show. Personally, it's perfection from top to bottom. 

EDIT - Just found out Netflix cancelled it after the 3rd season...that's horse manure. 

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Santa Clarita Diet

Funniest show on TV/Streaming. The dynamic between the 4 main characters (Olyphant, Barrymore, Hewson & Gisondo) is just pure perfection. Though, I could see others not thinking that it's super funny due to the fact that I love little quips as the main form of humor. One liners and delivery of those one liners is what I look forward to the most with this show. Part of the reason why I love The Curse of the Jade Scorpion so much. That and I could see people being turned off by the amount of cursing in the show. Personally, it's perfection from top to bottom. 

EDIT - Just found out Netflix cancelled it after the 3rd season...that's horse manure. 

Great show

• Like 2

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 5:50 AM, Marc MacGyver said:

Image result for savage kingdom 3

Currently three deep into season 3. I initially thought a GOT styled wildlife documentary series would be complete dross, but it turns out the concept works brilliantly. Absolutely stunning cinematography. Highly recommended if not squeamish. 

It had me at "Narrated by Charles Dance". I could listen to that guy talk about anything. Tywin was by far my favorite character in GOT. Very underrated role based on all the hype the other characters get.

• Like 1