What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

On 3/1/2020 at 10:58 PM, thrILL! said:

Curb Your Enthusiasm

I thought it would be tough to top last week’s episode but tonight’s “The Ugly Section” is one of the series’ best yet.  Brilliant from start to finish. 

Larry David might have outdone himself.  What a season.  Jon Hamm was hilarious tonight.  

• Like 3

I seriously spent about an hour yesterday just watching youtube clips of the old "Whose line is it anyway" (from the initial US run in the late 90's early 2000's). Still arguably the funniest crap I have ever seen put on television. It can still put tears in my eyes from laughing so much. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Forge said:

I seriously spent about an hour yesterday just watching youtube clips of the old "Whose line is it anyway" (from the initial US run in the late 90's early 2000's). Still arguably the funniest crap I have ever seen put on television. It can still put tears in my eyes from laughing so much. 

I like to go back and revisit it every once and a while. The one with Richard Simmons is my fav.

• Like 1

The wife has been a Grey's Anatomy fan for years, so we started watching the new companion show Station 19 and I question whether Shonda Rhimes is purposefully making all her characters despicable or if she just doesn't know any better.  Huge cast of a dozen plus regular characters and there is one that you can even sort of root for.  I take that back, two characters, one being the transplant from Greys Anatomy.

On 3/9/2020 at 6:43 AM, Fresh Prince said:

I like to go back and revisit it every once and a while. The one with Richard Simmons is my fav.

The one where Wayne Brady was clowning real bad and then was embarrassed as hell when they brought Simmons out onto the stage. That was a classic episode. I'm willing to bet they didnt tell Brady they were bringing him on because after the super awkward moments with Simmons he looked like he was about to burn a hole through Drew Carrey. 

4 hours ago, Tyty said:

The outsider was such a grind. It was pretty okay. I hope the finale was the finale and they won’t force a baseless season 2 after a relatively successful S1

I think Stephen King is pretty connected to this project and I think they have always planned on having a second season, so it could actually work out well. 

I think it will be like true detective in the sense it's a new cast of characters outside of maybe Holly. (except season 2 of true detective sucked lol) 

HBO >>> 

Anyone else been watching Dave on FX? It's HILARIOUS. Becoming one of my favorite shows 

Also, Devs on FX is very interesting. Very early in the first season, but it's grabbed my attention. Highly recommend so far. So far, very good