What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Just finished watching Watchmen, if you can call it that.

W/e wrote this show must have seen the first 5 minutes of the movie or read the first 5 pages of the graphic novel then decided to make a show based on white supremacy. Not only is everything out of whack with the most important character in the series they essentially hit him with the nerf bat in the last minutes where all he can do is make waffles. The being who can destroy all life on earth, hop around the multiverse, create life and destroy life on a unheard of scale and has already been ripped apart by Tachyeon weapons numerous times shruging off each attempt is somehow killed this time with no explanation and with basically the same weapon used on him before. 

This show for all of it's propaganda would have been much better served had he not been in the show at all. Jesus Christ talk about overrated.

Edited by Calvert28

Did some digging and I wasn't able to find anything, so maybe somewhere here knows: is there some sort of connection between New Girl and The Office? New Girl includes multiple characters from The Office (Meredith, Angela, Roy's brother, the IT guy) while The Office references New Girl and Zoey Deschanel a few times. From what I can tell the writers aren't the same, and I know actors take on more than one role (duh) but there's too many occurrences for it to be coincidence 🤷‍♂️

Watching Hannibal. Just got my complete series Blu Ray collection in the mail the other day and currently on S1E3. Such an epic show on so many levels. Dig the relationship between Will and Lecter throughout the series and Laurence Fishburne is great, as usual. I love that they're playing the "surprise killer" angle at the beginning of the show like a big unraveling mystery, yet we all know who Hobbs' accomplice is right from the get go, and they do a fairly good job of building up to the big reveal in spite of this. I also love Lecter uses Graham's own empathy for psychopaths against him, pushing him to become a crazed killer like he is all throughout the first season, and how he's constantly pulling strings to avoid detection throughout the entirety of the series.

7 hours ago, KManX89 said:

Watching Hannibal. Just got my complete series Blu Ray collection in the mail the other day and currently on S1E3. Such an epic show on so many levels. Dig the relationship between Will and Lecter throughout the series and Laurence Fishburne is great, as usual. I love that they're playing the "surprise killer" angle at the beginning of the show like a big unraveling mystery, yet we all know who Hobbs' accomplice is right from the get go, and they do a fairly good job of building up to the big reveal in spite of this. I also love Lecter uses Graham's own empathy for psychopaths against him, pushing him to become a crazed killer like he is all throughout the first season, and how he's constantly pulling strings to avoid detection throughout the entirety of the series.

I just read the first two books in that series that inspired they movie and this show. I forgot about the show. I'll have to check it out.