What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

8 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I thought it was just ok. Franco and Cooper were good, but the story got a little off track at times.

Yeah, it did. Was a very interesting premise. I enjoyed it a lot even though it went in a different direction than I originally thought 

23 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Doomsday Preppers is full of the least likable people possible and I quit watching.  The whole 4 episodes I got through I couldn’t help but think, “Man I hope these people aren’t the people who survive the apocalypse.”

the point of the show is to mock them, so them being unlikeable works out

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

the point of the show is to mock them, so them being unlikeable works out

I could have lived with that and kept watching to hate, but the HORRIBLE editing was also intolerable.

Like I get television has commercials, but I rage quit it because I’d be watching it and then it would cut away and come back and go over the same ****ING thing I just watched for three minutes and I swear to God this is why I cut cable before I even had Netflix.

I JUST ****ING WATCHED THAT DO NOT SPEND THREE MINUTES RECAPPING WHAT I JUST WATCHED.