Adrenaline_Flux

What TV Show Are You Watching?

4 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Ozark season 3 starting off really good 

Easily one of my favorite shows ever. Im in the middle of Season 3, I just ate a burrito and about lost it on episode 5. :ph34r:

How have I never heard of 11.22.63 before this week? Highly recommend for those of you looking for something new

8 hours ago, N4L said:

How have I never heard of 11.22.63 before this week? Highly recommend for those of you looking for something new

I watched it a couple years back it's a good way to kill a day in quarantine. 

I'm watching "The IT Crowd."  It was recommended to me by a friend, and I think it might be the funniest shows I have ever watched.  I've made it into the 2nd season, and I'm already figuring out which of my co-workers could take over the roles in the show.

19 hours ago, N4L said:

I thought it was just ok. Franco and Cooper were good, but the story got a little off track at times.

8 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I thought it was just ok. Franco and Cooper were good, but the story got a little off track at times.

Yeah, it did. Was a very interesting premise. I enjoyed it a lot even though it went in a different direction than I originally thought 

Doomsday Preppers is full of the least likable people possible and I quit watching.  The whole 4 episodes I got through I couldn’t help but think, “Man I hope these people aren’t the people who survive the apocalypse.”

Binged all of Locke & Key this weekend.

Also finished up The Order.

I really liked both.

I also binged, while working, Gun Gale Online, not as good as SAO.

Started my first re-watch of Mad Men since the series ended.  What a show, it was really in a class of it's own for a few years.  3/4 of the way through season 1 so far.

23 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Doomsday Preppers is full of the least likable people possible and I quit watching.  The whole 4 episodes I got through I couldn’t help but think, “Man I hope these people aren’t the people who survive the apocalypse.”

the point of the show is to mock them, so them being unlikeable works out

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

the point of the show is to mock them, so them being unlikeable works out

I could have lived with that and kept watching to hate, but the HORRIBLE editing was also intolerable.

Like I get television has commercials, but I rage quit it because I’d be watching it and then it would cut away and come back and go over the same ****ING thing I just watched for three minutes and I swear to God this is why I cut cable before I even had Netflix.

I JUST ****ING WATCHED THAT DO NOT SPEND THREE MINUTES RECAPPING WHAT I JUST WATCHED.

Tiger King is the best kind of trash.

Ozark Season 3 is just amazing. The end of season 3 you'll never see coming.

36 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Ozark Season 3 is just amazing. The end of season 3 you'll never see coming.

Definitely did NOT see it going that way.