What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

In the last two weeks I've managed to get through

The Outsider...  Loved it

The Watchmen  It was OK, but could have been so much more

Seasons 1-3 of 24.  Still holds up, but knowing the shockers takes a bit of fun out of it.  Season 3 seemed appropriate, given the current state of affairs.  And I swear, when Pres Palmer made his pandemic speech to LA, it sounded better than anything politicians are saying now.  Taking a break before resuming S4

Ozark Season 3.... Outstanding.

Possible re-watches moving forward:  the rest of 24, Breaking Bad (it's been three years), re-starting Homeland when this season concludes... still like the first arc (S1-3 the best)

Figuring out how to get The Wire

4 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

In the last two weeks I've managed to get through

The Outsider...  Loved it

The Watchmen  It was OK, but could have been so much more

Seasons 1-3 of 24.  Still holds up, but knowing the shockers takes a bit of fun out of it.  Season 3 seemed appropriate, given the current state of affairs.  And I swear, when Pres Palmer made his pandemic speech to LA, it sounded better than anything politicians are saying now.  Taking a break before resuming S4

Ozark Season 3.... Outstanding.

Possible re-watches moving forward:  the rest of 24, Breaking Bad (it's been three years), re-starting Homeland when this season concludes... still like the first arc (S1-3 the best)

Figuring out how to get The Wire

HBO is offering HBO Go for free right now,  up to 500 hours if streaming I think 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

HBO is offering HBO Go for free right now,  up to 500 hours if streaming I think 

I read this also. I use my brother's account so I wasn't initially aware. All premium channels/streaming services should do this right now. Epix is free on YouTube TV for a month also. If anything, it's a good gesture and nothing more but I'm not sure it even costs them much of anything and I'm sure the amount of new subscribers is extremely low so why not? Not like these major companies can't afford it.

19 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Does that mean there’s 500 hours of content or you can watch 500 hours of it then it’s gone? 

On 4/5/2020 at 11:56 PM, THE DUKE said:

I might check out the watchmen then

if we only get 500 hours, we really need to pick and choose.

unless rewinding after you watch it would work

2 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

They did, but I don't have a smart TV.  I have a smart Blu ray, but it doesn't support the newest apps.  And my laptop is work issued, so I can't add apps to it .  

Get a firestick. They're like $20. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Get a firestick. They're like $20. 

Haha.  I have one and hadn't thought about it.  Thanks for pointing out something that should have been acutely obvious.  In my defense, I've only had it a week or two.  Got it because the blu ray wouldn't support the Disney/Showtime bundle app

• Like 1

2 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

They did, but I don't have a smart TV.  I have a smart Blu ray, but it doesn't support the newest apps.  And my laptop is work issued, so I can't add apps to it .  

I could be wrong, but you should be able to access HBO Go or HBO Now from a browser. If your work computer can load the site, plug your computer into the tv with HDMI and there you go.