What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

1 minute ago, JTagg7754 said:

The Wire is certainly getting good but I wanted to quit it after Wallace. Messed up..... Just finished the first season last night so there's plenty of directions this show can go. 

First time I saw season 2 I didn’t think it was that good compared to 1 and 3, but it’s a very underrated season. 

I’m going to give Clone Wars a second chance starting tonight.  A few years back I tried watching it but I can’t remember why I stopped.  I think I got pissed off about it being so messed up chronologically that I gave up.  This time I’m getting the complete chronological order regardless of how big a pain in the butt it is.

Fiancee and I started watching Scandal and it's just so....cheesy? It has the vibe of a show that wants to take itself super serious but I just can't. All of the dialogue is super long-winded rants which makes every character feel the same. The plot lines are a joke but everything moves so fast you don't have time to go "Wait, how the F did that just logically work out?!", and the President in this show gives off major vibes of a being a serial sexual predator.

It's almost like Hawaii 5-0, where the show is so bad you want to keep watching because of how bad it is.

So, being quarantined and with YouTube TV, I've been watching a lot of TV much like the rest of the country and options are extremely limited with no sports. One show that's always on is The Simpsons and damn, it's aged well, it's still really damn funny, and I'm enjoying watching it a couple hours every day. Thank you FXX. 

Is this unpopular opinion?