What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Really liking Clone Wars.  Hate that it’s a cartoon and that they dumbed it down (Star Wars is already pretty kid friendly), but it gives LOTS of valuable context for the entire saga.

Really like Anakin a lot more.  Less emo, more impulsive, but also more likable.

Also, Obi-Wan’s detachment of droids really helps explain how he managed to forget C-3P0 and R2-D2 from the prequel trilogy to the original trilogy.

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 3:33 PM, THE DUKE said:

Heading towards the end of season 2 of Mad Men and I forgot just how great the whole Don/Anna Draper storyline was.

"The Fog" in season 3 might be the best directed episode of the entire series.  Just a great collection of narrative, score, and cinematography.

Probably going to start season 6 of Parks and Rec tonight. Trying to decide what to watch next. I'm almost certain it's going to be Better Call Saul. But a part of me wants to re-watch Mr. Robot

Disappointing that The Man in the High Castle went to crap. The first season was so freaking good. Started the final season a few months back but only got through 2 episodes and don't really have any desire in finishing it.