What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

I think it's a great show, but I tend to agree it's a little over rated on this forum.  It's a fringe top 10 favorite show for me.

I think what ruined it for me was hearing all the hype and it just not living up to it. I agree that it be fringe top10

Finally finished Entourage. Pretty sad now.

I watched it throughout 2010 and 2011, when I was a freshman and sophomore in college, so a ton of nostalgic-like memories spark up whenever I watch it. It's like the fun, explorative part of life isn't what it is now like it was at that age. Entourage just takes me to that place.

Anyways, I'm not picky as I love the show and the characters. I do know the final few seasons just got so serious and had all these plot lines. I wish it would have just stuck to them going on adventures and getting ****ed up.

I think my favorite characters rank as:

1. Ari

2. Drama

3. Turtle

4. E

5. Vince

Not sure what to watch now though. I'm anxiously waiting for season 2 of Ozark.

Also sad about Danny masterson and all that ****. For one I'm a big Hyde and That 70s Show fan, but I loved The Ranch. Not sure if they're going to cancel now. If they don't they'll obviously write him in as moving away but I think I saw they just finished filming for the season. There's no way they can play it with him in it right?

10 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Finally finished Entourage. Pretty sad now.

I watched it throughout 2010 and 2011, when I was a freshman and sophomore in college, so a ton of nostalgic-like memories spark up whenever I watch it. It's like the fun, explorative part of life isn't what it is now like it was at that age. Entourage just takes me to that place.

Anyways, I'm not picky as I love the show and the characters. I do know the final few seasons just got so serious and had all these plot lines. I wish it would have just stuck to them going on adventures and getting ****ed up.

I think my favorite characters rank as:

1. Ari

2. Drama

3. Turtle

4. E

5. Vince

Drama and Ari were great the whole time. Lloyd is pretty good in the mid seasons too, imo. My oldest son is 2 now and when he was born I spent A LOT of time binging all of Entourage. Loved it. Even enjoyed the later seasons.

DARK a new German show on Netflix is phenomenal. Its basically True Detective with shades of Stranger Things. The atmosphere they are able to create is the closest I have seen to True Detective and the music is probably my favorite ever for a television show. Highly recommended to people that liked TD, Mindhunter, etc. and are willing to watch a really dark show with literally zero humor. But its worth it and totally immersive IMO.

On 11/24/2017 at 4:16 PM, thrILL! said:

The Night Of

HBO delivered another masterpiece in this 8 part series. Any fans of True Detective or David Fincher’s Zodiac would love this.  Riz Ahmed definitely deserved his Emmy win for this gem.  

On my short list. 

4 hours ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

DARK a new German show on Netflix is phenomenal. Its basically True Detective with shades of Stranger Things. The atmosphere they are able to create is the closest I have seen to True Detective and the music is probably my favorite ever for a television show. Highly recommended to people that liked TD, Mindhunter, etc. and are willing to watch a really dark show with literally zero humor. But its worth it and totally immersive IMO.

I was just told to watch this and to make sure I watch it in German with English subtitles. Thoughts?

I was just told to watch this and to make sure I watch it in German with English subtitles. Thoughts?

Definitely. The dubbing is really annoying. Also, for me, when you cant tell if a characters delivery is on point because you cant understand the language, it makes just about everyone seem like great actors/actresses lol

I would also say the show has a bit of hyper-dark Donnie Darko to it. Its just magnificent.