What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

Just finished Dark.  I strongly recommend nobody watches this until at least the second season is released.  It's good, but ut's so detailed and so intricate that there's no way you should wait a full year or more for the next season.  There is no way in hell I'm going to remember half of what I should remember by the time the second season comes out. 

I also wouldn't recommend it to people who like most TV shows.  It's not most TV shows.  It is a VERY slow burner.  I like it, don't love it. 

Just finished Dark.  I strongly recommend nobody watches this until at least the second season is released.  It's good, but ut's so detailed and so intricate that there's no way you should wait a full year or more for the next season.  There is no way in hell I'm going to remember half of what I should remember by the time the second season comes out. 

I also wouldn't recommend it to people who like most TV shows.  It's not most TV shows.  It is a VERY slow burner.  I like it, don't love it. 

I am a bit surprised you didn't love it. I think its a freaking masterpiece. The tone, score, acting, etc. are all 10/10 for me (Albeit I believe everyone appears to be a better actor when you are watching subtitles, delivery means a lot less when you cant understand the language IMO). And the ending really, really did it for me. Opens a ton of possibilities and I could see it going more than two seasons. I do agree that a character map is necessary to have on hand when watching it.

While it is a slow burn, if you like mysteries and shows that force you to think a ton (Both in terms of the happenings of the show, and in a purely philosophical sense) then its a winner. I am a weirdo though and love slow, dark, carefully esoteric type shows and this one really struck my palate.

12 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Wife and I have been watching Bob's Burgers. How did we miss this? 

Just started watching it as well. I've been putting it off because Bob is the same guy who does the voice of Archer and I just found that too weird. It's really funny though.

• Like 1

Just now, LeeEvans said:

Just started watching it as well. I've been putting it off because Bob is the same guy who does the voice of Archer and I just found that too weird. It's really funny though.

Louise is great! I can't help at crack up any time she's talking.