What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 3:07 PM, cddolphin said:

Vikings

8795c6d0da27735f201ac9aed3eed968.jpg

I can't pimp this show enough. People are missing out. The 5th season is currently ongoing .

Binged it through season 4.  I've seen the first episode of season 5, but I think i'll likely wait until the season ends to watch it through.

Finished up Legion.  That show is a trip.  Pretty good though, I don't think I'd consider it great, but it still has potential going into season 2.

On 1/15/2018 at 8:12 PM, TankWilliams said:

Watching Hell On Wheels.  I know it got mixed reviews but man I love westerns and this is no exception.

waTcHinG HeLl oN wHeELs. I KnoW iT GoT miXEd REvIewS bUT mAn i LOvE wESteRNs aNd ThiS Is nO ExCEpTiOn.

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

I loved The Leftovers. The overall story arc was kinda meh but the dialog, acting, and directing came together to consistently make some incredible moments through the entire series. 

I liked the first two seasons. Is the third worth watching? The finale of season 2 felt like a series finale. If the show fell off a cliff I won't bother.

On 1/15/2018 at 6:41 PM, ninerfanwheelz said:

Has me worried about his brother now too...

I'm worried that Kevin is going to take matters into his own hands and get the old man killed, but it won't end well for the youngster. I'm also worried about Kevin getting molested by Andrea's older cousin lol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cddolphin said:

I liked the first two seasons. Is the third worth watching? The finale of season 2 felt like a series finale. If the show fell off a cliff I won't bother.

I think so. I felt season 2 was the best but 3 was still very good. There's closure but not definitive answers so if that's what you're looking for, maybe skip it. It's heavily carried by Justin Theroux and Carrie Coons, even more so than the previous seasons.