What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

15 hours ago, Ketchup said:

Been on a Ben McKenzie kick lately. Re-watched The O.C. Then watched Southland for the first time. Very enjoyable cop show. They had some character development but it mostly stuck to being a cop show which was nice. Now watching Season 1 of Gotham. Watched the first two episodes when they first came out but never went back to it. Enjoying it now though. 

The O.C was a great show except for Marissa and Ryan saying "Hey" to each other all the time.

Finished season 5 of New Girl last night. Probably the best season since maybe season 2. The new season needs to hurry up and get in Netflix, otherwise I will have to find something else to watch.

Speaking of that, has anyone watched Fortitude(Dennis Quaid) or Comrade Detective on Amazon? Both of those look somewhat promising. 

Just now, O'Doyle Rules said:

The thing was just alright.

Not gonna tell you why you're wrong here, but if you're neglecting or disliking the movie because I love it, the joke's on you.  Put it up against any science fiction horror and you won't find three better. 

Just now, devils1854 said:

Gary Oldman is just alright

Not gonna tell you why you're wrong here, but if you're neglecting or disliking him because I love him, the joke's on you.  Put his top 10 roles against anybody's top 10 roles and you won't find three better. 

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Not gonna tell you why you're wrong here, but if you're neglecting or disliking the movie because I love it, the joke's on you.  Put it up against any science fiction horror and you won't find three better. 

Not gonna tell you why you're wrong here, but if you're neglecting or disliking him because I love him, the joke's on you.  Put his top 10 roles against anybody's top 10 roles and you won't find three better. 

that response was just alright. B|