What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

I just watched Watch Mojo's "Top 10 'Are You Afraid of the Dark' Episodes" vid, it brought back some fond childhood memories:

Of course the

pool zombie

episode took the top spot. That episode still gives me the creeps to this day. Note to self: never watch up close on my PC.

I also remember the clown doll episode all too well.

• Like 3

On 7/15/2018 at 2:21 PM, KManX89 said:

I just watched Watch Mojo's "Top 10 'Are You Afraid of the Dark' Episodes" vid, it brought back some fond childhood memories:

Of course the

Reveal hidden contents

pool zombie

episode took the top spot. That episode still gives me the creeps to this day. Note to self: never watch up close on my PC.

I also remember the clown doll episode all too well.

i never watched that show, but any of yall remember that show Scaredy Camp on nickelodeon? my 21-25 yo's on this site..? that show freaked me tf out 

edit: im watching the opening to an episode on youtube to remember what it even was and i gotta say this show was ******* sensational 

Edited by FinneasGage

5 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

i never watched that show, but any of yall remember that show Scaredy Camp on nickelodeon? my 21-25 yo's on this site..? that show freaked me tf out 

edit: im watching the opening to an episode on youtube to remember what it even was and i gotta say this show was ******* sensational 

Don't watch the pool zombie episode (The Tale of the Dead Man's Float), or if you do, watch at your own risk. Those images will stick with you.

The makeup on that thing was done exceptionally well. Good God, that thing's f'ing scary looking, and I've sat through plenty of zombie movies without any problems.

Edited by KManX89

47 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

The 100 is a freaking ride. Such a good show.

Love it. I wish more people knew about it and watched. The fact thst it's on the CW probably doesn't help, but it's legitimately one of the best action shows on television

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Forge said:

Love it. I wish more people knew about it and watched. The fact thst it's on the CW probably doesn't help, but it's legitimately one of the best action shows on television

The character development from the beginning to now is incredible. No better evidence than last night's episode with O.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

The character development from the beginning to now is incredible. No better evidence than last night's episode with O.

It really is a credit to the writers that when that show began, she started out as the apparent Vixen / Sexpot, and now she's the most terrifying person on that show, and I can totally buy it hook, line, and sinker. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Forge said:

It really is a credit to the writers that when that show began, she started out as the apparent Vixen / Sexpot, and now she's the most terrifying person on that show, and I can totally buy it hook, line, and sinker. 

100%. That moment in the last episode makes you go “Holy crap she’s gone. She’s a brutal dictator now.” I can’t wair to see the dark year next week.