What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

19 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

I just finished Westworld today.  Holy crap, this is one of my favorite shows I've ever seen, I cannot wait for season 2. 

I heard about this show, I just haven't had the opportunity to start it. I'm definitely going to start watching it, if its as good as you say. 

On 8/31/2017 at 0:00 PM, O'Doyle Rules said:

Norsemen, basically vikings with comedy. Has most of the main cast from lillyhammer. 

I started watching this last night, pretty funny! 

Who dares boo their chieftain?! Have you ever tried shooting a bow with cold fingers? 

Just now, Bucketheadsdad said:

Why not just finish the Lilyhammer storyline, Netflix?  Left a bunch of that show hanging. 

I've never heard of Lilyhammer. I'm assuming its on Netflix too. I will have to check it out, but it seems like they left it opened or incomplete?

23 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

I love it, just started season 3. The show creates more questions than answers and probably won't get around to answering all of them, but it's a hell of a ride. 

Started a little slow, it was after the third episode that I came around to it. 

Big fan so far, I'm on episode 6 and I'm pretty hooked.  Screw the GR.

I'm excited bc the reviews of the show I read say Season 1 is solid but not great, then 2 and 3 are just amazing.  

5 hours ago, StevenK said:

I heard about this show, I just haven't had the opportunity to start it. I'm definitely going to start watching it, if its as good as you say. 

I absolutely loved the plot and writing, but the music and visuals are some of my favorite I've ever seen in a TV show.  The whole show is just gorgeous and perfectly scored.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, StevenK said:

I've never heard of Lilyhammer. I'm assuming its on Netflix too. I will have to check it out, but it seems like they left it opened or incomplete?

Yep....a Netflix show.  Little Steven (Springsteen) "Silvio" from Sopranos.  

Mafia show set in Norway.  Very fun "fish out of water" series.  There were some loose ends that could have been tied up.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

Big fan so far, I'm on episode 6 and I'm pretty hooked.  Screw the GR.

I'm excited bc the reviews of the show I read say Season 1 is solid but not great, then 2 and 3 are just amazing.  

I kinda get that but I'd still say it was great because of how much I liked the ending and how addicted I was by the time I made it there.

Also thanks for reminding me I need to re-watch Westworld. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skywindO2 said:

I kinda get that but I'd still say it was great because of how much I liked the ending and how addicted I was by the time I made it there.

Also thanks for reminding me I need to re-watch Westworld. 

I literally just finished the finale of season 1.  I totally agree with you, that ending was awesome and I am completely addicted.  

Let's see how far through Season 2 I can get tonight before I pass out.